AutoVent 3000 Ventilator: Both models are designed to meet ventilator needs in a variety of applications, from intra– and inter-hospital transports to sophisticated air rescue. Automatic transport ventilators have been recommended by the American Hospital Association as the preferred equipment to provide ventilator support in the pre-hospital setting.
The AutoVent 3000 uses state-of-the-art pneumatic to assure reliable, time-cycled constant flow ventilation powered by a minimum of source gas. Both models may be used with all models of the LSP single patient use ventilation circuits as an added protection against patient cross-contamination.
Each AutoVent is accompanied by the proven LSP Patient Valve with its bright green visual breath indicator, built-in pressure limit alarm and intermittent mandatory ventilation providing gas flow for spontaneous breathing patients. The patient valve is available with an anti-inhalation valve for use in toxic environments.
- Automatic Transport Ventilator Autovent 3000 – L461:
- Control Module, patient valve, supply tubing, 6′ O2 hose, and non-rebreathing valve with hose.
- Inspiratory time: 2.0 seconds.
- Small, compact, and transport ready.
- Designed to perform in harsh and toxic environments.
- Assembles quickly with simplified operating instructions printed on the case.
- Impact-resistant case with shock-absorbing bumpers and recessed control settings.
- Rate and volume settings independently operated.
- Easy-to-monitor patient valve assembly and toxic atmosphere valve are able to deliver additional breaths on demand by inspiratory effort of the patient.
- Operates exclusively on standard 50 psi source gas, eliminating air entrainment and maintaining the integrity of the specified oxygen concentration.
- Operates at extreme temperatures ranging from 0° F to 125° F.
- Pneumatically powered … batteries not required.
- Allows for PEEP attachment.
- Meets ASTM, ISO and KKK-1822C standards.
Master Medical Equipment is happy to answer any questions that you may have concerning equipment needs. Our friendly and knowledgable customer service team is here to for you. We have an online chat feature where you can reach out to us through our website. Or give us a phone call at: 866-704-5617. For questions about what service options are for your equipment, MME highly recommends ReNew Biomedical! Highly trained technicians are here to help find a solution for you! Call 866-955-3052 to call ReNew today!