King Vision Video Laryngoscope Kit price on-sale and in-stock for $1495.00, limited time offer. King Systems, an industry leader in airway management, now offers the King Vision Video Laryngoscope for difficult and routine intubations. It is a lightweight, cost-effective video laryngoscope with a clinician-friendly design. This laryngoscope kit comes with disposable channeled and non-channeled blades and a reusable LED video display.
King Vision was created with a clinician-friendly ergonomic design for maximum control and minimal lifting of soft tissue and impact on teeth. The lightweight and battery-operated device can use a channeled or standard disposable blade for guided or standard intubations. Also, the King Vision price makes it affordable for any medical professional to have confidence when encountering a patient with a difficult airway!
The Ambu King Vision Kit (KVLABKIT3) for $1,495.00 includes
- 1 reusable digital display with video-out port and battery status LED indicator
- Three Size 3 channeled 18mm aBlades
- One Size 3 non-channeled (standard) 13mm aBlade
- Full Parts & Labor warranty from Ambu
Video Laryngoscope Kit Benefits
- Affordable- The King Vision aBlade is an excellent solution to solve the issue of limited availability of advanced visualization solutions in the OR.
- Durable- King Vision aBlade has been designed to be your primary tool for all intubations.
- Video Output Capable- Compatible with external monitor and recording devices.
- Robust- The full-color, non-glare display can resist repeated cleaning.
- Portable- King Vision is light weight, self-contained, battery operated and water resistant with a continuous use time of about 80 minutes.
- Safe- aBlades are individually packaged. Each blade is disposable, eliminating concerns of cross contamination.
King Vision aBlade is Suitable For
- Routine intubation
- Difficult intubation
- Tube check Airway visualization
- Training of intubation skills
King Vision is now for kids, too! Pediatric starter kits are now available!
MME Support & Options
GSA/ FSS Vendor, ask for Carrie!
Call us today Toll-Free at 1-866-468-9558 for more information or to place your order for the King Vision Video Laryngoscope! Volume discounts available! We’re the best at providing used and reconditioned medical equipment.