Master Medical Equipment is ready to kick off the summer season with a sizzling deal, introducing the Poolside Rescue Bundle! We are here to support our EMS and responders as they save lives all over the country. MME puts an extensive assortment of patient stabilization and patient transport in the hands of first responders to keep them cool and collected as they save lives. Withstand the heat with this Poolside Rescue Bundle today.
Included in the Poolside Rescue Bundle:
- Laerdal BaXstrap Spineboard
- Laerdal Spineboard Premium Strap w/speed clip ends – 982513
- Laerdal HeadBed II Immobilization Device – 982000
- Laerdal BAG II Disposable Resuscitator
- Laerdal Adult Stifneck® Select™ Collar
- Laerdal Pediatric Stifneck® Select™ Collar
- Dilon CoPilot Video Laryngoscope
- Microdot Minute Wipe Flow Packs
- A Rothco Medium Transport Pack
- An Optional Recertified Stryker MX Pro R3 EMS Stretcher – 6082
- An Optional Philips HeartStart FRx AED
About the Stryker MX:
Poolside Rescue Bundle has the option for the Stryker MX Pro 6082 Stretcher It features a lightweight frame, weighing only 84 pounds, that can support a 500-pound capacity. The MX Pro has intuitive and simple controls to help facilitate transportation in emergency situations. The MX Pro has intuitive and simple controls to help facilitate transportation in emergency situations. Some of the 6082 Stretcher’s other key highlights are:
- Pneumatic Backrest: The advanced one-hand pneumatic backrest is a rugged innovation that reduces manual lifting, ensuring superior operator control. The Stryker MX-PRO’s standard one-hand release assists the operator with lifting the back of a patient to any position, thus ensuring maximum patient comfort.
- Easy-to-Use Release Handle: The easy-to-use release handle requires low force operation and short grip distance, making this cot appropriate for smaller operators.
- Fold Down Side Rails: Fold down side rails are a rugged innovation that requires no additional lateral space, providing full operation in confined areas for user convenience. Their low-force operation provides security in the up position and unimpeded access to the litter in the down position.
- Break-Away Head Section: The one-hand break-away head section offers shortest-in-class dimension when folded, maximizing maneuverability in tight areas.
- Floor Mounted Safety Hook: The distinctive floor mounted safety hook design significantly reduces the risk of cot drop incidents and potential operator or patient injury during the loading and unloading process.
- Lift Capable Safety Bar: The lift capable safety bar delivers handling confidence through smart design and rock-solid construction. Dual lift points easily support a full load and accommodate operators of all heights.
- Larger Patient Surface: The Stryker 6082 Stretcher’s standard larger patient surface easily accommodates a greater range of patient sizes, ensures optimal safety, and maximizes space between patient and provider alike.
- Automatic In-Fastener Shutoff: The innovative shutoff function automatically disables the cot when locked in the cot fastener system for exceptional, dependable safety.
- BackSmart Design: The revolutionary BackSmart design integrates innovative ergonomic features such as hydraulic lift, one-hand pneumatic backrest, and low-roll force over-sized wheels into our EMS equipment to minimize strenuous manual lifting and significantly reduce the risk of back and other related injuries.
- Oversized Wheels: Heavy-duty oversize rear wheels require less roll force, providing safe, secure transport in challenging emergency situations for patient and provider alike.
- Patented X-Frame Construction: Patented X-frame design defines proven performance and maximizes efficient operation for enhanced provider safety, patient comfort, and long term durability.
- Powder-Coated Frame: Tough, highly visible yellow powder coating provides an extra margin of safety and also withstands repeated power washings for decontamination. The finish eliminates oxidation.
- Cot Fastener Compatibility: The MX-PRO Ambulance Cot fastening system is compatible with every cot ensuring superior reliability and simplifying ambulance integration for added convenience.
Dilon CoPilot Video Laryngoscope
Poolside Rescue Bundle includes the – The CoPilot’s high-resolution monitor provides a 3X view of the airway providing clear visual confirmation of key markers and proper tube placement.
The CoPilot VL+ has a low cost per intubation that makes it a cost-effective first-line tool for use on every patient, protecting clinicians and caregivers from potential exposure.
The rechargeable battery is good for 2.5 hours until it needs to be recharged.The most affordable disposable blades of all video laryngoscope brands.
The CoPilot VL+® is a video laryngoscope that combines the best intubating technology with the best price. Our innovative Bougie Port was designed to solve the number one problem clinicians experience with Video Laryngoscopes; that is, being able to see the vocal cords but not able to direct the ETT through the vocal cords. The Bougie Port will deliver a standard bougie directly to where the camera is looking. You can then thread your ETT over the bougie in the standard fashion.
This laryngoscope that you can actually afford. Its simple design lowers cost without lowering quality, and utilizes convenient features like a single-use disposable sheath so there are no dirty blades to high level disinfect in between uses. Our unique Bougie Port and hands free eject mechanism are designed to make the CoPilot VL+® the easiest to use VL on the market.
CoPilot VL+® uses video technology to provide a superior view of the glottic opening versus direct laryngoscopy, which requires you to hoist and displace airway tissues so that you can hopefully obtain line of sight with the glottic opening. This is not necessary with VL. VL works with the anatomy by allowing you to look around the corner to find your intended target. The neck may be kept neutral and the scope is placed midline. VL requires a different skill set from DL, but with just a little practice, you will become proficient and will intubate faster and safer than ever before.
The CoPilot VL+® display case houses a high tech Lithium Polymer battery that will provide over 2.5 hours of continuous use on a single charge. Lithium Polymer batteries are known for their long life span and their ability to hold a charge for an extended period of time in between uses. If the CoPilot VL+® becomes discharged, it can be used while it is being recharged with the included power supply.