The Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 AED Defibrillator Includes:
- New Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 Adult pads are available here.
- New Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 Pediatric pads are available here.
- New Cardiac Science Intellisense Powerheart G3 batteries are available here.
Features of the Cardiac Science PowerHeart G3 AED DEFIBRILLATOR:
- Operations: Semi-automatic or fully automatic
- Waveform: STAR® biphasic truncated exponential
- Protocols: 5 energy protocols available Factory default (nominal): 200VE, 300VE, 300VE
- Voice prompts: Clear, concise voice prompts guide user through the rescue “Plus” units have CPR Prompts with an audible guide for correct CPR during a Cardiac Emergency
- Text screen: Displays rescue prompts to guide user through rescue process as well as additional critical rescue information for EMS responders
- Visible indicators: Rescue Ready status indicator, SmartGauge battery status indicator, service indicator, pad indicator, text display
- Audible alerts: Voice prompt, system alert
- Synchronized shock: Built-in automatic synchronization feature Pacemaker pulse detection: Yes Programmable: Yes, via MDLink® Pediatric capability: Yes Warranty: 7 years Features of the Adult 9131 Non-
- Pacemaker pulse detection: Yes Programmable: Yes, via MDLink® Pediatric capability: Yes Warranty: 2 years Features of the Adult 9131 Non-
- Programmable: Yes, via MDLink®
- Pediatric capability: Yes
Have questions about affording the Powerheart G3? MME has partnered with JEM Financial to make equipment ready for you!