Philips MRx HeartStart Defibrillator Monitor
Built to be rugged, reliable, and easy-to-use, the Philips MRx HeartStart Defibrillator with the Philips DXL 12-Lead ECG algorithm, provides industry-leading patient monitoring capabilities, superb diagnostic measurements, proven resuscitation therapies and CPR guidance.
Features of this MRx model (M3536A):
- Patient ready with all accessories
- 30-Day Warranty
The Philips MRx HeartStart Defibrillator for EMS (M3536A) and for Hospital use (M3535A) can be configured with options such as 3-lead or 12-lead ECG, AED function, QCPR for CPR Coaching, Non-Invasive Pacing, SpO2 Pulse Oximetry, NiBP, End Tidal CO2 using Microstream Technology, Bluetooth and Wireless communication, and other options to fit your needs.
The Philips MRX HeartStart Defibrillator from Master Medical Equipment starts at $2395.00 in Basic Configuration including 3-lead, AED, and Pacing with all accessories, patient ready.
Included with MRx Defibrillator Purchase:
- Philips MRx Defibrillator
- Philips Therapy Cable for Defibrillation and Pacing
- 1 Set of Adult Smart Pads
- Printer with paper
- A/C Power supply with Hospital Grade Cord
- Recertified Battery
- Biomed Report with 30-Day Full Warranty
- Accessories and Supplies needed to begin operation
- Does not include a plug style test load
All Philips MRx defibrillators purchased from Master Medical Equipment come patient-ready! We have several units in stock! These units are the hottest defibrillators on the market right now! If you have any questions, feel free to call us at 866-468-9558.