GE Critikon Dura-Cuf Blood Pressure Cuffs
Cuff quality is vital to performance accuracy. GE Critikon blood pressure cuffs are validated with GE monitors and are part of an integrated clinical system. That means GE Critikon blood pressure cuffs are held to the same high-quality standard as all GE monitoring products. It’s a measure of accuracy you can count on to help you reduce medical errors through under- or over-reported BP measurements, enabling you to deliver excellent quality care.
You can use GE Critikon blood pressure cuffs right out of the box on most blood pressure measurement devices. GE Critikon blood pressure cuffs are compatible with automated monitors from GE, Philips, Spacelabs, Colin, Datascope, Protocol, Welch Allyn, and others.
The GE Dura-Cuf Blood Pressure cuff line is gentle and comfortable, yet designed for durability.
- Durable, reusable blood pressure cuffs
- Made with tough, flexible nylon
- Designed for multiple-patient use
- Convenient and easy to clean
- Curved corners to enhance patient comfort
- Color-coded by size
- 2-Tube Screw connector
- Sized to meet AHA, AAMI/ANSI/SP9 and EN1060 requirements
- Easy-to-use range markers and index line
- Extra hook and loop
- 6 Dura-Cuf Blood Pressure Cuffs per box
- Sold by the box and by the cuff
- Manufacturer: GE Healthcare
Please Note: Many other sizes and colors are available, please contact us for pricing and availability.