The GE Marquette MAC 5000 Resting ECG System delivers the advanced capabilities that only the industry’s most extensive collection of proven algorithms can offer and it’s part of GE Medical’s complete suite of networked, noninvasive testing solutions designed to maximize throughput and staff productivity. The GE MAC 5000 provides the sophistication required for advanced ECG applications while its ease of use extends this degree of performance to the broadest range of users possible. Advanced Marquette algorithm capabilities include true, 12-lead ECG computer analysis and interpretation, P-wave signal averaging, late potential analysis, ACI-TIPI, and new gender specific criteria as part of 12SLTM – for identification of arrhythmia. The GE MAC 5000 system uniquely delivers seamless connectivity to the Catalyst MUSE® Cardiology Information System for data storage and retrieval of ECGs. Combine this connectivity with the inherent performance of the MAC 5000 system and you’ve got the ultimate resting ECG system.
This great, full featured GE Mac 5000 12-Lead ECG Machine is currently available with: Gender Specific criteria as part of 12SLTM for identification of arrhythmia One of the most advanced algorithms in the industry, featuring programmable lead configurations for effective management of atrial arrhythmia, ventricular arrhythmia and chest pain 13- or 15-lead acquisition, storage and analysis P-wave signal averaging maximizes measurement accuracy and signal
- Gender specific criteria as part of 12SLTM for identification of arrhythmia
- One of the most advanced algorithms in the industry which features programmable lead configurations for effective management of atrial arrhythmia, ventricular arrhythmia, and chest pain
- 13- or 15-lead acquisition
- Storage and analysis P-wave signal averaging maximizes measurement accuracy and signal fidelity
- Late Potential Analysis ACI-TIPI Digital Compact CAM 14 Acquisition module and multiple report formats
- Order Manager for automatic download to Catalyst MUSE system
- Designed for surgery centers and hospitals
- Adult and pediatric interpretation
- Comprehensive exercise testing
- Compact design
This Fully Reconditioned GE Mac 5000 with Color Screen and Lead Placement detection comes patient ready with all accessories, CAM 14, New battery, and 1-year warranty.
Master Medical Equipment is happy to help with any questions that you may have. Have a question about servicing this device? Call ReNew Biomedical at 866-525-1618 and see what service options are available to you.