This GE MAC 5500 HD ECG/EKG includes a color screen, fax modem, and wifi capabilities. Other options are available, fill out our contact form or give us a call today.
We also have the GE MAC 5500 available here, if an HD screen isn’t necessary for you.
The MAC 5500 HD also meets the need for productivity across the enterprise, by empowering a wide range of users to precisely capture, analyze, and communicate ECG data. All to ensure the right data goes with the right patient to help reduce demographic and billing errors, and speed time to treatment. This machine includes the following accessories:
- One set of GE Mac 5500 banana connectors
- One set of alligator clip adapters
- GE Cam 14 ECG Acquistion Module
- GE ECG Paper
- Patient cable
- Patient lead wires
- Power cord with Battery
- GE Mac 5500 Operator’s manual
- Field service manual
- Resting ECG physician’s guide
- Full 1-year warranty
- Decision support tools to help meet clinical guidelines
- Validated ECG analysis
- Risk stratification tools
- Data integration through connectivity
- Clinical information management
- Streamlined process and error reduction
- Warranty from MME Med via ReNew Biomedical
- Self-paced computer-based training
- Workflow engagement consulting for ECG Systems
GE Marquette* ECG Analysis Programs are a preferred choice in a variety of care settings and industries, including hospitals, clinics, physician offices, and clinical research organizations (CROs).
- Marquette 12SL ECG Analysis Program
GE purchased one of the most reputable companies in the industry as far as ECG is concerned when they purchased Marquette, leading to them having one of the most thoroughly documented, simultaneous 12-lead ECG acquisition analysis programs.
- Hookup Advisor Signal Quality Analysis Program
This makes GE’s world-renowned ECG analysis program even better. This software reviews and measures ECG waveforms for signs of artifact and interference, advising clinicians of poor waveform quality during ECG recordings.
- 12SL with Gender-Specific Interpretation
This feature has criteria that can help a clinician more easily detect acute myocardial infarction (MI) in female patients which enhances diagnostic confidence and patient safety.
- QT Analysis
QT analysis helps clinicians accurately detect and measure the QT segment which is imperative in determining a patient’s risk for sudden cardiac arrest.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS) Analysis
This option assists the physician in the ECG assessment of a patient suspected of having ACS and provides additional diagnostic statements, which identify specific lead sets where signs of ACS may be present.
- 12SL with ACI-TIPI (Acute Cardiac Ischemia Time-Insensitive Predictive Instrument)
The MAC 5500 HD can consider a patient’s age, gender, and chief complaint, along with their ECG measurements, to generate a numerical score that helps predict the probability of acute cardiac ischemia. This predictive treatment can save lives and provide a better picture of possible future heart conditions.
- Simultaneous 15-lead acquisition, storage, and assessment
This provides additional ST measurements for the detection of changes that occur in some non-diagnostic 12-lead cases to facilitate the prompt detection of right ventricular and posterior MI.
- P-Wave Signal Averaging
Another option for the GE MAC 5500 HD ECG/EKG is atrial arrhythmia assessment which features a patented templating algorithm that enhances P-wave measurement accuracy.
- Hi-Res Late Potential Analysis
An uncommon option that is found on the MAC 5500HD, the hi-res late potential analysis supports ventricular arrhythmia assessment, with an intuitive design that creates a practical, non-invasive alternative to a usually invasive assessment.
- High Definition Pacemaker-Detection Software
An improvement on the ability to accurately detect pacemaker spikes and adds the capability to detect and report the underlying rhythm essentially allowing the physician to ignore the pacemaker for an accurate image of the heart.
- Serial ECG Program
- This feature, if used through the MUSE Cardiology Information System, leverages the Marquette 12SL ECG Analysis Program and analyze both short and long-term changes in patients’ ECGs to help predict possible issues.