GE Healthcare B105 Patient Monitor
The GE Healthcare B105 patient monitor delivers the clinical performance you can trust. It is simple and intuitive for busy caregivers, flexible enough for a variety of different clinical applications, and reliable for challenging work environments.
The GE Healthcare B105 Patient Monitor is designed with advanced parameter technologies for accurate and reliable patient monitoring.
- EK-Pro arrhythmia analysis
- DINAMAP™ SuperSTAT non-invasive blood pressure
- TruSignal™ enhanced SpO2 saturation monitoring. Also available with Nellcor® OxiMax® SpO2 or Masimo® SET® SpO2 algorithms
- GE EtCO2 sidestream measurement
- Comprehensive package for neonatal1 measurements
Simple & intuitive user interface
The GE Healthcare B105 Patient Monitor makes it easy to acquire, monitor and interpret patient data to support timely decision-making:
- Seven pre-configured workflow settings
- Choice of numerical or continuous waveform monitoring
- Big numeric view capability
- Capacitive touchscreen
Flexible for diverse care areas & acuity needs
Designed with advanced technologies to support connectivity & operations across hospital enterprise.
- Connectivity to GE CARESCAPE™ networks and Mobile Care Web Viewer
- Flexibility to share parameter modules and accessories across other GE monitors
- Advanced applications such as ST Segment and Full Arrhythmia
Robust & reliable
Its rugged & robust design stands up to harsh environments and the everyday wear-and-tear of busy care areas.
- Upgraded cyber security
- Stable performance in tough environmental conditions
- 75 cm height drop test for main unit
- Three-hour battery
- 10.4 inch Touch Screen display