The VT65MLBIMED2ADA is an all-freezer sized in a convenient 24″ footprint and 32″ height. The front breathing design allows built-in installation under lower ADA compliant counters, while the fully finished cabinet in white also enables freestanding use. This unit is designed with an external front control panel that allows users to adjust and monitor the temperature without opening the door or bending down to the floor. The front keyed lock is located towards the top of the door for added convenience. A hospital grade ‘green dot’ cord offers added safety in high traffic environments.
As recommended by the CDC and VFC programs, the VT65MLBIMED2ADA is equipped with a NIST calibrated thermometer that displays the current, minimum, and maximum temperatures to the nearest tenth of a degree with a readout viewable in Celsius or Fahrenheit. Each VT65MLBIMED2ADA ships with a certificate of calibration for your records. The thermometer includes an audible alarm to warn users if the interior has gone out of the programmed temperature range. The buffered temperature probe is encased in a glycol-filled bottle to best simulate the temperature of other stored contents, resulting in the utmost accuracy for temperature reporting. We include a pre-installed 3/8″ probe hole for users who wish to install additional monitoring equipment.
The VT65MLBIMED2ADA features a 3.2 cu.ft. interior capacity and extra thick walls for reliable insulation. Slide-out baskets with clear plastic fronts allow users to view stored contents without exposing them to room temperature every time the door is opened. This low temperature freezer is designed to operate between -20ºC to -30ºC, an ideal temperature for certain vaccines, samples, and other sensitive medical materials. It has a flat door liner as recommended by the CDC.
*NOTE: This unit’s thermostat is pre-set for Celsius.
- Reliable temperature stability: Designed and engineered to store vaccines and other sensitive materials under stable temperature conditions
- ADA compliant design: 32″ height allows installation under lower ADA compliant counters
- Built-in capable: Front-breathing design allows built-in installation under counters
- -25º C/-13º F capable: Low temperature operation ideal for vaccines, pharmaceuticals, and other sensitive materials
- Digital thermostat: Electronic controls for more precise temperature management, with temperature readout and controls externally located for added convenience
- High/low temperature alarm: Audible alarm sounds if the interior temperature rises or falls out of set range
- NIST calibrated temperature display: Alarm includes continuous NIST calibrated display of the current interior and high/low temperature, and can be switched from Celsius to Fahrenheit at the touch of a button
- Buffered temperature probe: Thermometer probe is encased in a glycol-filled bottle to maintain temperature readings closest to stored contents, as recommended by the CDC and VFC’s guidelines
- Factory installed lock: Keyed lock conveniently located towards the top of the door for added security (2 keys included)
- Manual defrost: Static cooling system for reduced temperature fluctuations
- Hospital grade cord and plug: Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety
- 3/8″ access port: Unit comes with a factory installed probe hole for users to connect their own monitoring equipment
- Three slide-out drawers: Slide-out wire baskets with plastic fronts offer convenient storage solutions while protecting stored items when the door is open
- Flat door liner: Interior design conforms to CDC guidelines to ensure stable conditions for sensitive materials
- Fully finished white cabinet: Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Foamed-in-place cabinet: Quality design ensures efficiently insulated interior
- Magnetic door gasket: Quality door gaskets ensure a tight seal for energy savings and improved performance
- Approved for use in the USA and Canada: ETL and ETL-C listed for North American sales
- 100% CFC free: Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals