NOTE: The DL2BKIT is for aftermarket installation. It ships in a single box with the following items included: a 4GB USB flash drive, a power adapter, a rechargeable battery, an external temperature sensor encased in a bottle filled with glycol, and a NIST certified calibration certificate. If you want this data logger installed on a Summit or Accucold refrigerator, order the DL2B option with your unit. Contact your sales representative for details and pricing on pre-installation.
Accucold brings true convenience and trusted reliability to temperature logging with the DL2BKIT digital data logger (DDL). With a NIST calibrated probe and large display, this data logger offers all the features needed for accurate and convenient temperature monitoring.
Designed for use with virtually any refrigerator or freezer, the DL2BKIT lets you set your own recording intervals (anywhere between 10 seconds to 240 minutes) for logging that meets your specific needs. The digital data logger can store up to 32,000 groups of data through its internal memory, or up to 4GB using the included USB flash drive. When you’re ready to review the temperature data, simply plug the flash drive into your PC or Mac and transfer the data using Microsoft Excel or any .CSV compatible program. The unit is also compatible with a USB 3.0 extension cable for easy data transfer. This DDL offers accurate logging with a measurement uncertainty of ±0.09ºC, conforming to the CDC’s guidelines for calibration.
The LED illuminated LCD screen features a large simultaneous readout of the current, minimum, and maximum temperature to the nearest tenth of a degree, as recommended by the CDC for vaccine storage. The default readout is set to display in Celsius, but can be switched to Fahrenheit in just a few steps. A high/low temperature alarm sounds and flashes when the temperature rises above or falls below the user-set range.
With its flexible programming capabilities and user-friendly interface, the DL2BKIT creates an easy and reliable solution to temperature logging. By providing a detailed and accurate temperature record, this DDL meets CDC and VFC recommendations for logging and monitoring vaccine storage.
- Easy analysis: Simply plug the flash drive into a PC or Mac and graph or chart in Microsoft Excel or .CSV compatible program
- Alarm hysteresis: Programmable tolerance band helps to prevent alarm chattering
- Easy-to-view display: Screen is positioned at a slight angle for easier readability
- Memory display and alarm: Screen includes a display icon for the available memory, with an audible/visual alarm alerting when the unit falls to 10%
- Reliable logging: Accurate logging with a measurement uncertainty of ± 0.09°C
- USB flash drive included: 4GB flash drive included for increased memory and easy data transfer to a computer
- NIST calibrated digital data logger (DDL): Unit is calibrated to NIST standards in our ISO/IEC 17025:2017 certified laboratory and ships with a certificate
- Compatible on any Accucold or Summit model: Can be installed on refrigerators and freezers, including chest, front-opening, drawer, compact, reach-in, and built-in undercounter units; for this data logger factory installed on your unit, order DL2B
- Backup battery: Includes rechargeable Li-ion battery that will record for up to 8 hours in the event of power failure
- Start delay function: User-adjustable setting allows you to set a delay for when to start recording temperature
- Optional programming available: Logger’s parameters can be pre-programmed in our ISO/IEC certified laboratory at no extra charge upon order; contact our product specialists at 718-893-3900 ext. 805 for more information
- Easy installation: Velcro strips included to help position and stabilize the logger on any surface
- Temperature alarm: Audible alarm will sound and indicator light will flash if temperature rises or falls below the specified approved range
- Alarm delay: Allows you to delay alarm activation by a user-set time interval to avoid unnecessary alerts
- Internal memory: Logger can hold up to 32,000 data groups for long-term recordkeeping
- User-set logging interval: Users can program the timing interval for data logging, with a wide range of anywhere between 10 seconds and 240 minutes
- Large simultaneous temperature display: LED illuminated LCD screen keeps the current, minimum, and maximum temperatures in view at all times, with a readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit to the nearest tenth of a degree
- Protected temperature sensor: Temperature sensor is enclosed inside glycol-filled bottle to protect it from being affected by rapid temperature changes that may occur when the unit’s door is opened
- Password protection: Easy programming to set a password, ensuring only authorized staff can adjust the settings
- 12VDC power adapter: Adapter included
- Low battery alert: Battery symbol flashes on the LCD screen when battery needs recharging
- Programmable time and date: Easy to set before using the device
- Durable construction: Logger is installed inside steel housing to ensure strong protection for all electrical components