The BD Alaris Medley PC Unit 8015 is the foundation of a modular platform that lets you customize infusion delivery by adding a large volume IV pump, syringe pump, patient monitoring, or barcoding modules. This system is designed to provide everything you need to respond to IV medication data captured at the point of care.
The Medley PC Unit 8015 has Exceptional versatility:
- A common user interface simplifies IV administration by standardizing Alaris Pump, Syringe and PCA modules on one platform.
- Respiratory monitoring can be added with the Alaris EtCO2 module, allowing the clinician to automatically pause PCA infusions if patients fall below target respiratory levels.
- The Alaris Auto-ID module offers a unique IV barcoding solution that attaches directly onto the Alaris System.
Increased protection for IV safety:
- Guardrails Suite MX software helps provide the right protection for every infusion by double-checking dose and duration, as well as delivery rate, protecting critical infusions like chemotherapy.
- The wirelessly enabled software is available on every device.