Mini Anne Plus – Small manikins, big impact
Most out-of-hospital cardiac arrests happen at home, and 37% are witnessed by a bystander.1 Yet only about 10% of these victims survive.2 This is the reason we created Mini Anne Plus, which includes everything needed to teach a bystander CPR course in one convenient, portable, and reusable kit. Open the bag and start your training in no time.
Mini Anne Plus has proven to efficiently deliver quality CPR training for large groups and classroom settings, with millions of students trained globally.
The efficient way to teach community CPR
- Effective, realistic learning: With Laerdal manikins, learners increase their hands-on time by practicing with their own manikins. A built-in clicker confirms Guidelines-compliant compression depth. Realistic features include head tilt/chin lift, visible chest rise, and proper anatomical landmarks.
- Hygienic and clean: Fast, easy and clean – the Mini Anne Plus Kit comes with face wipes and replaceable lungs, which can be changed between classes.
- Minimal preparation: Set up classes in minutes. The Mini Anne Plus Kit comes with training mats and an innovative pump bag, allowing students to inflate their own manikins.
Low cost, high value
- Less than a dollar: Use Mini Anne Plus in over 600 training sessions, and the average cost is less than one dollar per student trained.
- Quality guaranteed: Perform over 300 000 compressions on a Mini Anne Plus. One training session can reach 500 compressions per manikin.
- Affordable consumables: Buy new face wipes and lungs from our online shop. You can also buy a single manikin if one needs to be replaced, or if you need to expand your classroom kit.