Philips Heartstart FR2 Features
- Size: 2.6” high x 8.6” wide x 8.6” deep (6.6 cm x 21.8 cm x 21.8 cm)
- Weight: ~4.7 lbs (2.1 kg)
- Biphasic truncated exponential.
- Waveform parameters are automatically adjusted as a function of patient defibrillation impedance.
- The FR2 delivers shocks to load impedances from 5 to 180 ohms.
- Controlled by patient analysis system for automated operation.
- Can be programmed for manual initiation using advanced mode.
- From shock advised < 10 seconds typical, including confirming analysis.
- Charge time increases near end of battery service life.
Shock-to-Shock Cycle Time
- < 20 seconds typical, including analysis, in AED mode.
Charge Complete Indicator
- Shock button flashes, audio tone sounds
Shock Delivery Vector
- Via adult defibrillation pads placed in the anterior-anterior (lead II) position or via pediatric attenuated defibrillation pads placed in the anterior-posterior position.
ECG Analysis System
- Evaluates impedance of defibrillation pads for proper contact with patient skin, and evaluates the ECG rhythm and signal quality to determine if a shock is appropriate.
Pace Maker Detection
- In advanced mode, on detection of pacemaker, provides screen display of Pace maker Detected alert.
- Pacemaker artifact is removed from the signal for rhythm analysis.
- High-resolution liquid crystal display with backlight
- 2.8” wide x 2.3” high (70 mm x 58 mm)
- Nondiagnostic rhythm monitor 1 Hz to 20 Hz (-3 dB), nominal
- 1.16 cm/mV, nominal
Controls and Indicators
- LCD screen: high-resolution, backlighted LCD screen displays ECG and text messages
- on/off button, shock button, options buttons
- connectors socket LED, flashes to indicate socket location. LED is covered when defibrillation pad connector is properly inserted. Shock button LED flashes when defibrillator is armed. Audio speaker: provides prompts. Volume is adjustable via Setup screen.
- Chirps when self-test has failed. Provides various warning beeps during normal use
- status indicator LCD displays device readiness for use. Low battery detection: automatic during daily periodic self-testing.
Low Battery Indicator
- Solid or flashing re X status indicator on front panel; screen display Low Battery or Replace Battery warning, as appropriate
- Type: 12 VDC, 4.2 Ah, lithium manganese dioxide. Capacity: when new, a minimum of 300 shocks or 12 hours operating time at 77° F (25°C)
Master Medical Equipment is happy to answer any questions that you may have concerning equipment needs or the Philips FR-2+ AED . Our friendly and knowledgable customer service team is here to for you. We have an online chat feature where you can reach out to us through our website. Or give us a phone call at: 866-704-5617. For questions about what service options are for your equipment, MME highly recommends ReNew Biomedical! Highly trained technicians are here to help find a solution for you! Call 866-955-3052 to call ReNew today!