The Physio Control LIFEPAK CR Plus Biphasic defibrillator is designed for safe and simple use by the first person at the scene of a sudden cardiac arrest. An internal computer analyzes the heart rhythm and guides the user step-by-step with clear, calm voice prompts. QUIK-PAK™ electrodes on the Medtronic Lifepak CR+ are easy to use and connect with all Medtronic defibrillators, which allows for smooth transition of the patient from the scene of a cardiac arrest to the ambulance and into the hospital.
Infant/Child Reduced Energy Defibrillation Electrodes make therapy available to even the youngest victims of sudden cardiac arrest with the LifePak CR+ AED.
The Physio Control Lifepak CR+ AED stores ECG data for wireless transmission through an infrared IrDA port to a personal computer (PC) which eliminates the need for data cards. User-friendly, PC-based software allows easy download, annotation and review of both ECG and event data.
The Lifepak CR Plus AED by Physio Control features:
- AHA/ERC Guidelines 2010 consistent
- Fully automatic configuration allows user to focus on patient (Semi Automatic also available)
- Clear, calm voice guides user one step at a time
- Highly visible readiness indicator
- Infant/Child Electrode capability
- Lightweight, compact and durable AED
- Simplified maintenance
- Compatible with all Lifepak EMS and hospital technology
- Physio Control Part numbers: 80403-000149; 80403-000148
- Semi-Automatic – shock when prompted by AED by push button
- Automatic – attach electrodes and AED takes care of shocking at appropriate times