Masimo Rad-5v Handheld Pulse Oximeter Adult Kit (PN 9711) Features and Uses
The Masimo Rad-5v Handheld Pulse Oximeter is a fantastic unit for spot checking SPO2 in any situation.. It puts the accuracy and reliability of Masimo SET pulse oximetry in a compact device small enough to fit in your hand.
- Masimo SET® technology is scientifically and clinically proven to provide accurate pulse oximetry measurements during motion and low perfusion.
- Lightweight, convenient handheld device with a long battery life—over 30 hours on 4 AA batteries.
- Perfusion Index (PI) indicates arterial pulse signal strength.
- Signal I.Q.® (SIQ) bar for signal identification and quality indication during motion and low signal to noise situations.
- FastStart™ allows for rapid measurement at start-up.
- Audible and visual alarms for Sensor Off and Low Battery.
- Included Masimo Rad 5v protective boot cover with built-in table-top stand.
It has a multitude of uses including spot-checking and triage. This unit is extremely popular among physicians offices, clinics, EMS/transport settings, and acute care scenarios.