The Lifepak 20e Defibrillator Code Management Module enables the Lifepak 20e (sold separately) to wirelessly transmit patient/event data via the Lifenet System data network into the Physio-Control Code-Stat Data Review software providing caregivers the opportunity to measure system quality and review cardiac resuscitation performance.
This module also allows the Lifepak 20 or Lifepak 20e to measure EtCO2 which further improves the number of measurements that this unit can read which can increase caregiver efficiency and accuracy.
This unit is brand new but we have recertified in stock and they are available here.
- Lifenet Asset — allows remote access to Lifepak devices to monitor battery charge, update software and view self-test status – this makes it much easier when it comes time to service units, you will be able to tell which ones need new batteries, new paper, and other maintenance guidelines
- Lifepak 20/20e metronome — helps rescuers perform chest compressions at the AHA/ERC Guideline recommended rate – an overlooked feature of this module is the metronome which can keep amateur and professional caregivers on pace to simulate the optimal pace the give CPR chest compressions
- Larger code management clock — a 70-percent larger clock on the 20/20e provides better visibility by the entire code response team and a centralized source for time management and documentation – a bigger clock can be seen more easily which would lead to fewer mistakes being made by the entire team
- Daily readiness check – This module helps the unit to perform a daily readiness check to ensure that the entire unit is operational when the time comes for it to be needed.
- Compact – this module is compact and travels easily with the unit once attached to the bottom
Master Medical Equipment is happy to answer any questions that you may have concerning equipment needs or this Lifepak 20e Defibrillator Code Management Module. Our friendly and knowledgable customer service team is here to for you. We have an online chat feature where you can reach out to us through our website. Or give us a phone call at: 866-704-5617. For questions about what service options are for your equipment, MME highly recommends ReNew Biomedical! Highly trained technicians are here to help find a solution for you! Call 866-955-3052 to call ReNew today!