The LIFEPAK 1000 AED defibrillator from Physio-Control is designed to be the most powerful basic life support tool for your emergency medical service (EMS) and the patients you serve. With advanced yet intuitive features and cprMAX technology, the LIFEPAK 1000 defibrillator assures that you have the best equipment to fulfill your commitment to save lives. The rugged Physio-Control LIFEPAK 1000 defibrillator is an easy-to-use automatic external defibrillator (AED) from the leader in defibrillation technology. But it’s also a defibrillator powerful and adaptable enough for professional responders, featuring advanced capabilities that can help improve lifesaving outcomes and speed the transition of cardiac patients to the next critical level of care.
Features of the Physio-Control Lifepak 1000 AED Defibrillator:
- Rugged Construction – Rigorously drop-tested Lifepak device and protective case and bumpers.
- Vehicle Friendly – Designed to ride along in any vehicle without damage from continuous vibrations and other movements.
- cprMAX™ Technology – Minimizes CPR interruptions by allowing compressions to continue during AED charging.
- CPR Countdown Timer – Provides direction for the length of hands-on time for each CPR period based on system protocol.
- ECG Capability – 3-lead ECG function is available when needed on the Lifepak 1000.
- Shock Counter – Digitally records and displays delivered shocks for added insight.
- Large Display – Large easy-to-read LCD screen provides more information at a glance.
- Compatible Technology – Electrodes are fully compatible with all other LIFEPAK defibrillators and monitors.
- Programmable – Adjust settings to match your team’s CPR and resuscitation protocols.
- Easy-To-Use AED – Loud voice prompts and on-screen graphics provide guidance on applying electrodes and initiating a shock.
Included with the Lifepak 1000 by Physio-Control from Master Medical Equipment:
- 2-Sets of Physio-Control Quick Combo Adult Pads
- Long-Life Lithium Battery
- LIFEPAK 1000 AED Rugged Carry Case
- AED/CPR First Response Kit
- Full Parts and Labor Warranty
Have any questions about your device? ReNew Biomedical is here to help! ReNew’s factory trained biomedical technicians are here to assist you with what solutions you need! Give them a call at 866-955-3052, or email at email@example.com!