The Mindray cPM 8 Patient Monitor is an innovative development that assists medical professionals and their approach to delivering care in non-hospital settings. In addition to the monitor itself, the cPM 8 includes HL7 and serial DIAP communication protocols. Efficient and flexible, this top-of-the-line monitor features a touchscreen display, easy touch function keys, an integrated 3-channel recorder, and parameters such as a 3 or 5 lead ECG, SpO2, NIBP, respiration and temperature, that meet vital clinical needs. The cPM 8 also boasts an ergonomic and sturdy design that makes it easy to use and dependable in various care settings. It also features multiple mounting options making it even more versatile.
Mindray cPM 8 Patient Monitor Features
- High resolution 8″ touchscreen display.
- Displays up to seven waveforms.
- Arrhythmia analysis with atrial fibrillation detection and QT/QTc monitoring.
- Boasts extensive data storage capability for trend data, alarms, events, NIBP measurements, and up to 48 hours of full disclosure.
- Integrated HL7 and serial DIAP protocol interfaces.
- Defibrillator synchronization.
- Ergonomic carrying handle and multiple mounting solutions.
Broad Feature Set for Improved Workflow
- View Other feature allows real time patient data within a care group of up to 10 beds to be viewed simultaneously on both cPM 8 and cPM 12 monitors
- Customizable quick keys provide convenient access to frequently used functions
- 48 hours of full disclosure; 120 hours of graphic and tabular trends storage; 1000 NIBP measurement sets
- Integrated DIAP and HL7 communication protocols for data export to EMR
Convenient Ergonomic Design
- Compact, ergonomic design allows modules to be easily inserted and released – with just one hand
- Integrated ECG, Resp, SpO2, NIBP, Temp and 3-channel recorder
- One-touch release mounting plate quickly disengages from wall mount or rolling stand
- Available bed rail hook for ease of use during transport