ndd EasyOne Plus Spirometer #2001-2NP has a full feature mode and quick ships from Master Medical within 1 business day of ordering!
ndd Medical, “new diagnostic designs”, was founded to set new standards in pulmonary function testing by offering innovative, easy-to-use products and excellent customer support for all of its Spirometry products.
The ndd EasyOne Spirometer is the new standard in Office Based spirometry. It features ndd true flow technology that offers ultrasound transit time management. The ndd true flow is absolute flow (not influenced by contamination, humidity, droplets or temperature) and is used as OEM for major manufacturers (ventilators, anesthesia, spirometers, etc.)
Features of the ndd EasyOne Plus Spirometer (part # 2001-2NP) include:
- Display – five lines of clear text, guidance Quality Assurance and Quality Grades, and instant results and interpretation.
- Keypad – alphanumeric with data entry similar to a cell phone.
- DReport – includes EasyWare Lite software for viewing all Spirometry readings
- Cradle – communicates with Easy One directly to printer, PC, modem, and/or email.
- Memory – secure memory holds up to 700 subjects.
- Low operating costs – no calibration, no maintenance, and no down time.
- Battery powered – operates off of 2 AA standard batteries that last for approximately 400 tests.
The ndd EasyOne Spirometer (2001-2NP) comes with cradle, 10 mouthpieces, 2 AA batteries and three year warranty from ndd Medical Technologies!
This ndd spirometer item is also available on our GSA/FSS Contract # V797D-30168.