Description of Nellcor Puritan Bennett Renaissance II Spirometry System
Product Features for the NPB Renaissance 2 Spirometer:
• Easy to use, quick set-up, no warm-up time. The Renaissance II system’s intuitive design includes quick keys for set up, pre-programmed function keys, and audio/visual patient incentives so minimal training is needed.
• Real-time display allows you to view the test as it’s being performed, and the audio-visual incentive helps ensure patient cooperation and quality results.
• The Renaissance II system meets American Thoracic Society (ATS) standards for accuracy and precision, and uses a disposable flow sensor to minimize the possibility of cross-contamination and reduce staff clean-up time.
• Wide variety of testing parameters to meet individual needs, including pre/post comparisons, predicted normals and results interpretation.
• Ability to calculate “Return On Investment” (ROI) so clinicians can immediately calculate the economic advantages of adding the Renaissance II Spirometry System to their office.
• 1,000-patient memory — backed up with lithium ion batteries to store patient data.
• Color printout reports for simple interpretation and quick viewing.
• The unique Puritan Bennett three-year warranty exchange program ensures years of trouble-free spirometry testing. The Renaissance 2 System includes all start-up accessories, cables, software and operations manuals.