Rugged, yet highly intuitive to operate, the Tempus Pro ALS Defibrillator can easily be deployed in a wide range of clinical scenarios, with advanced capabilities to allow clear, documented decision-making.
Tempus Pro – Printer, SpO2, NIBP, ECG, ETCO2 & Temp (single-channel)
Include in this purchase:
- USA Mains Cable (01-2055)
- Pro Rechargeable Battery (01-2051)
- Adult Plus Reusable NIBP Cuff (01-2271)
- Blood Pressure Hose (8ft, 01-2074)
- Rail System & Saddlebag (01-2241 & 05-2036)
- Tempus Pro Shoulder Strap & Kit (05-2038)
- Masimo Rainbow Cable RC25-4RA 25-Pin (01-2088)
- MasimoSET M-LNCS DBI Adt Reusable Sensor (01-2089)
- Temp adaptor cable (01-2079)
- Operator Manual (43-2001)
- Maintenance Manual (43-2003)
- 1 roll of paper (01-2186)
- Tempus LS-Manual Defibrillator
- 5.7″” color screen
- fixed & demand pacing
- manual defibrillation and cardioversion
- CPR metronome.
- 3-Lead ECG Cable (01-2068)
- LS rechargeable Battery (01-3011)
Unique, scalable platform
The functionality of the Tempus Pro system can be extended and upgraded when you need it to be. Add video laryngoscopy, ultrasound, defibrillation and telemedicine to further advance capabilities. And access feature, software and system updates, and configuration tools to evolve your system in line with your requirements, budgets and protocols.
Capture, connect and decide
The Tempus Pro allows you to capture as much or as little data as you need. The on-screen smart patient care record can be augmented via the touchscreen, while you can choose how much data to collect and exactly what, when, where and how to share it. All data is encrypted and shared via authenticated, highly secure channels.
Practical design and operation
The Tempus Pro features a 6.5″ daylight-readable color display with high contrast mode, a glove-friendly touchscreen interface and multiple user-selectable display options. It is also night-vision compatible and features an integrated tactical switch for hostile environments.
Small, light, robust
The Tempus Pro is designed and built to meet the needs of prehospital care professionals. Weighing only 2.9 kg (6.4 lb) with a slender profile, the monitor allows you to flexibly carry all you need with you to the scene. The Tempus Pro is also highly durable – with an IP66 rating underlining its suitability for deployment in the most challenging environments.