Schuco Portable Suction Unit System Controlled vacuum regulation to 22″ Hg for ENT drainage and tracheal, bronchoscopic, and proctologic suction. 800-cc plastic canister has overflow protection. Complies with TJC requirements. Quick-connect tubing and hydrophobic filter eliminates head flooding, which causes pump damage. Permanently lubricated. Vibration-free, easy-to-read regulator gauge.
Allied’s medical gas vacuum and suction equipment includes vacuum regulators by Chemetron®, Oxequip® and Timeter® which measure, regulate, monitor and help transfer medical gases and vacuum from in-wall piping to equipment and/or patients throughout the medical facility. The Chemetron Vacutron® line of suction regulators provides worry-free performance and advanced technology in precision vacuum control. Allied offers the widest range of suction regulators on the market today. Mobile and portable suction equipment is typically used when in-wall suction is not available, or when medical protocol specifically requires portable suction. Allied markets its portable suction equipment under the Gomco® and Schuco brand name.
• UL approved – meets IEC 60601-1
• Flow range higher than ever – over 40 lpm
• Every aspirator, suction pump, comes equipped with a hospital-grade plug
• Collection canisters with improved scratch and flake resistance
• High vacuum range for various suction needs – up to 560 mm Hg (22″ Hg)
• Vibration-free gauge for easy reading and vacuum control
• Strong metal base
• S1160BA-RPL Disposable Canister, 800 cc
• S1160BA-CS Disposable Canister, 800 cc
• S1160-RPL Disposable Canister, 1200 cc
• S1160A-RPL Disposable Canister, 2000 cc
• S610100 Suction Tubing Kit
• 01-90-3928 Disposable Hydrophobic/Bacteria Filter, 1/4 barb to 1/4 barb