- Fully adjustable regulator and gauge, enabling the user to adjust negative pressure to any point between <50mmHg to >525mmHg to perform a full range of suction procedures
- Well protected yet easily accessible suction canister
- IPX4 rated for resistance to ingress of fluids
- Internal battery care system with external indicators
- Ramps up incoming voltage to fully charge the battery
- Provides a float charge when the battery is fully charged to avoid over-charging
- Disconnects a depleted battery to avoid destructive deep discharge
- LED indicators on the front panel show battery condition
- Sealed lead acid battery makes replacing the battery affordable
- The SSCOR VX-2 Flat Back is not recommended for hospital use
NOTE: If you purchase a SSCOR VX-2 without the charging/retention bracket you cannot retrofit the device to accommodate the bracket at a later date.
- Performance: Clinical Airflow Rating > 30lpm Variable Regulator and Gauge provides negative pressure readings between < 50mmHg to > 525mmHg.
- Battery Run Time: 45 minutes (+/- 10%) when fully charged at full capacity
- Battery Condition Indicators: LED indicators show battery level of charge
- Internal Battery Charger: Charges the battery from AC or DC power source. Charges the internal sealed lead acid battery and disconnects a depleted battery to avoid a deep discharge. LED’s indicate charging status and remaining run time on internal battery.
- Ingress Protection: IPX4
Conforms To: ETL listed, conforms to UL 60601-1, IEC 60601-1, EN 60601-1-2, CSA C22.2 No. 601.1 – M90, IPX4 per IEC 60529.