The Schiller AT-101 ECG System is a portable and battery powered, microprocessor based automatic electrocardiograph with full features such as:
• 12 lead /10-leadwire simultaneous acquisition with programmable lead configuration
• Powerful and yet easy-to-use, advanced ECG technology, multiple ways to send (RS-232, LAN and Modem) and to store ECG data with built-in memory
• With the AT-101 you can export ECG-Data to a third party EMR, HIS, and PACS systems via XML.
• Built-in 3.5″ Thermal Printer or Full Page (8.5″ x 11″) print via External Printer option Includes all startup accessories, ECG Operators manuals and 3 Year Limited Warranty from Schiller ECG America.
The Schiller Cardiovit AT-101 ECG includes:
- 10-Lead Patient Cable.
- 10 Snap Clip Electrode Adapters.
- 500 Disposable Electrodes.
- 1 Pack of Paper.
- Power Cable.
- Operating Manual.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The Schiller Cardiovit AT-101 ECG is a high tech, affordable 3-channel ECG Unit. It is compact and easy-to-use. This affordable unit features intuitive, easy-to-learn controls and an internal thermal printer which prints in real-time and requires no ink.
- Graphical LC display.
- Memory stores up to 40 records.
- Integrated 3-channel monitor.
- Alphanumeric keyboard.
- Direct keys for the most important functions.
- Integrated high-resolution thermal printer, subsequent printout on thermoreactive paper possible.
- Interface for external printer for A4 printouts on regular paper.
- Interface for data-transmission.
- Intuitive and easy operation by means of direct function keys.
- User-programmable printing formats for the internal printer.
- Dimensions: 11.4″ x 7.8″ x 3″ (290 mm x 198 mm x 76 mm).
- Weight: 5.7 lb (2.6 kg).
- Built-In Monitor: 76 mm x 57 mm effective display area, 320 x 240 dots resolution.
- On-Screen Status Indicators: Battery status, date, time, power source.
- Control Panel and Keyboard: User-friendly, alphanumeric keyboard, LED indicator and LC display.
- Power Supply Requirements: 220 – 240 V (nominal), 50/60 Hz; 110 – 115 V (nominal), 50/60 Hz; stand-alone operation with built-in rechargeable battery; LED indicator for mains operation, integrated power supply unit.
- Battery Capacity: 4 hours of normal use.
- Power Consumption: Max. 28 VA.
- Line Frequency Filter: Distortion-free suppression of superimposed 50 or 60 Hz sinusoidal interfaces by means of adaptive digital filtering (Schiller Powerline Filter SPF).
- Frequency Range of Digital Recording System: 0 – 150 Hz (IEC/AHA).
- Chart Paper: Thermo-reactive, Z-folded, 80 mm wide.
- Printer: High-resolution thermal head printer, 8 dots/mm (amplitude axis), 40 dots/mm (time axis) @ 25 mm/s.
- Interfaces: RS-232 interface; data transmission to PC (SEMA-200) and external modem connection (memory option necessary); parallel port for external printer; optional Ethernet interface and optional internal modem for XML data transmission (memory option necessary).
- Memory: Possibility to save up to 40 Resting ECG measurements (Option).
- Environmental Conditions:
- Operating Temperature: 10° – 40°C.
- Storage Temperature: -10° – 50°C.
- Relative Humidity: 25 – 95% non-condensing.
- Pressure During Operation: 700 – 1060 hPa.
Master Medical Equipment is happy to help with any questions that you may have. Have a question about servicing this device? Call ReNew Biomedical at 866-525-1618 and see what service options are available to you.