The Schiller Holter MT- 101/ MT- 200 Monitoring Package includes:
- MT-200 Analysis software and two recorders
- Holter starter kit (USB Security Dongle Version) – Recorder and Software
- Schiller MT-200 Software CD, USB Cable, USB Security Dongle, ST Trending, Template Matching, and two 3-Channel MT- 101 Holter Recorder
The following Holter recorders can be used with MT-200: 2/3 channel MT-101 2/3 channel MT-101 nano 2/3 channel MT-100 (older version)
- Can be installed on most PCs or CS-200 System , AT-110 and AT-104 PC
- Real time ECG signal quality check directly on the PC Electrode placement and signal quality to be approved on PC monitor
- Automatically sorts 20 events Storage in PDF format (Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- Automatic sending of e-mails Template Matching HR/ST Trends Multi-User Analysis Pacemaker Templates Advanced Heart Rate Variability Analysis (HRV) Provides accurate, professional and customised reports Standard Time Domain Parameters Triangle Index Lorenz Plot Analysis and compression of day-/nighttime Power Spectral Density calculation for 5-min. segments with complete recordings 3D data presentation for high-quality display of the central nervous system
- Backlit graphical LCD and multilingual menu control
- Memory: Storage on SD card Galvanically isolated and defibrillation protected ECG USB interface
- Recording capacity: Up to max. 72 hours
- Data transmission: alternatively the SD Card can be simply taken out of the MT-101 (the SCHILLER Holter device) and the data can be transmitted with an external card reader or internal card reader of your PC/Laptop Other options available!
The MICROVIT MT-101 is designed for 2- or 3-channel ECG recordings, depending on the ECG cable you use (4 or 6 leads). The MT-101/200 system operates in standalone mode as well as integrated into the CARDIOVIT CS-200 ,AT-110 and AT-104 PC .