The Schiller Holter MT- 101/ MT- 200 Monitoring Package includes:
- MT-200 Analysis software and two recorders
- Holter starter kit (USB Security Dongle Version) – Recorder and Software
- Schiller MT-200 Software CD, USB Cable, USB Security Dongle, ST Trending, Template Matching, and two 3-Channel MT- 101 Holter Recorder
The following Holter recorders can be used with MT-200: 2/3 channel MT-101 2/3 channel MT-101 nano 2/3 channel MT-100 (older version)
- Can be installed on most PCs or CS-200 System , AT-110 and AT-104 PC
- Real time ECG signal quality check directly on the PC Electrode placement and signal quality to be approved on PC monitor
- Automatically sorts 20 events Storage in PDF format (Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- Automatic sending of e-mails Template Matching HR/ST Trends Multi-User Analysis Pacemaker Templates Advanced Heart Rate Variability Analysis (HRV) Provides accurate, professional and customised reports Standard Time Domain Parameters Triangle Index Lorenz Plot Analysis and compression of day-/nighttime Power Spectral Density calculation for 5-min. segments with complete recordings 3D data presentation for high-quality display of the central nervous system
- Backlit graphical LCD and multilingual menu control
- Memory: Storage on SD card Galvanically isolated and defibrillation protected ECG USB interface
- Recording capacity: Up to max. 72 hours
- Data transmission: alternatively the SD Card can be simply taken out of the MT-101 (the SCHILLER Holter device) and the data can be transmitted with an external card reader or internal card reader of your PC/Laptop Other options available!
Schiller Holter MT- 101/ MT- 200 Monitoring Package:
The MICROVIT MT-101 is designed for 2- or 3-channel ECG recordings, depending on the ECG cable you use (4 or 6 leads). The MT-101/200 system operates in standalone mode as well as integrated into the CARDIOVIT CS-200 ,AT-110 and AT-104 PC .
MME is happy to help with any questions that you may have concerning our products. Our friendly and knowledgable customer service representatives are prepared to guide you to what solution is right for you. To chat with a representative, click here (bottom left corner) or give us a call.