Calibration-free & Quick Spirometry
TrueFlow™ technology, high-quality & optimized components and Swiss precision-manufacturing deliver quick & accurate results without calibration.
Quality Feedback & Interpretation
Simplify testing using the instant test quality feedback and interpretation platform.
Real-Time Animated Graphs and Incentives
Interactive software displays, animated incentive screens and real-time graphs encourage child and adult patients to help them achieve maximum results.
EMR Connectivity & Customized Settings
The flexibility of settings permits customized solutions including EMR/EHR integration to meet your individual needs.
Features and Specifications
Maximum Performance Even under the Harshest Conditions
Whether your are in or outside your office, you always get optimal results with Easy on-PC, which is designed for maximum robustness under any condition.
- Highly resistant to shock and vibration
- Strong cable protection
- Works in any environment
- Completely calibration-free
Powered by EasyOne Connect - NDD's Integrated Software Platform
The Easy on-PC spirometry sensor is directly connected via USB to your workstation where EasyOne Connect software is installed. This software includes all advanced spirometry functionality at no extra charge and fulfills ATS/ERS standards. Features include:
- QC-Grading and result interpretation
- Powerful commenter functionality
- Encouraging pediatric incentives
- Customized reports
- Custom provocation protocols
- Large selection of predicted sets (%Pred, Z-score, and LLN)
- Import external PFT results
Powerful EMR EHR Integration Engine
EasyOne Connect software includes powerful EMR EHR interoperability and IT management functionality for streamlined workflows. Features include:
- Proven EMR integrations
- Supports integration standards - HL7, XML, API, GDT, etc.
- Active directory integration
- SQL Server database
NDD inline filter solutions provide additional COVID-19 protection for those who wish to include a filter when performing tests. Filter options ensure reliable “double protection” from infection:
- The filter keeps the ambient environment clean for technicians and patients
- The Spirette protects the flow sensor from contamination
- Fully passes 24 Waveform tests as required by the ATS/ERS standard
- Available for all testing environments where filters are required
Avoid cross-contamination and reduce cleaning to an absolute minimum:
- All parts exposed to the patient's breath are single-patient-use
- No sensor contamination possible
- Only simple surface cleaning required of the device
- No humidity can enter the device
- No special storage conditions required for single-patient use Spirettes and adapters
Worldwide Compliance with Standards
Stay compliant with ATS/ERS standards and specific country regulations.
- Fully conformant to ATS/ERS and ISO standards
- Worldwide approvals
- CE Approval
- FDA Approval
- China Approval
TrueFlow™ - Trusted Ultrasound Technology
Stop worrying about calibration or accuracy of flow measurements. TrueFlow™ is the only ultrasound technology proven to be accurate for a lifetime for flow and volume measurements.
- Calibration-free with proven lifetime stability
- Contact and resistance-free measurement
- Outstanding accuracy and robustness
- Patented technology
Master Medical Equipment is committed to providing as many accessory options for your units as possible. A full list of our online accessory listings for this unit can be found here
. If you are unable to find the exact accessory you are looking for, please call one of our customer service representatives for information on the missing product or our recommended alternative.