The Stryker MX Pro 6082 Stretcher It features a lightweight frame, weighing only 84 pounds, that can support a 500-pound capacity. The MX Pro has intuitive and simple controls to help facilitate transportation in emergency situations. The MX Pro has intuitive and simple controls to help facilitate transportation in emergency situations. Some of the 6082 Stretcher’s other key highlights are:
- Pneumatic Backrest: The advanced one-hand pneumatic backrest is a rugged innovation that reduces manual lifting, ensuring superior operator control. The Stryker MX-PRO’s standard one-hand release assists the operator with lifting the back of a patient to any position, thus ensuring maximum patient comfort.
- Easy-to-Use Release Handle: The easy-to-use release handle requires low force operation and short grip distance, making this cot appropriate for smaller operators.
- Fold Down Side Rails: Fold down side rails are a rugged innovation that requires no additional lateral space, providing full operation in confined areas for user convenience. Their low-force operation provides security in the up position and unimpeded access to the litter in the down position.
- Break-Away Head Section: The one-hand break-away head section offers shortest-in-class dimension when folded, maximizing maneuverability in tight areas.
- Floor Mounted Safety Hook: The distinctive floor mounted safety hook design significantly reduces the risk of cot drop incidents and potential operator or patient injury during the loading and unloading process.
- Lift Capable Safety Bar: The lift capable safety bar delivers handling confidence through smart design and rock-solid construction. Dual lift points easily support a full load and accommodate operators of all heights.
- Larger Patient Surface: The Stryker 6082 Stretcher’s standard larger patient surface easily accommodates a greater range of patient sizes, ensures optimal safety, and maximizes space between patient and provider alike.
- Automatic In-Fastener Shutoff: The innovative shutoff function automatically disables the cot when locked in the cot fastener system for exceptional, dependable safety.
- BackSmart Design: The revolutionary BackSmart design integrates innovative ergonomic features such as hydraulic lift, one-hand pneumatic backrest, and low-roll force over-sized wheels into our EMS equipment to minimize strenuous manual lifting and significantly reduce the risk of back and other related injuries.
- Oversized Wheels: Heavy-duty oversize rear wheels require less roll force, providing safe, secure transport in challenging emergency situations for patient and provider alike.
- Patented X-Frame Construction: Patented X-frame design defines proven performance and maximizes efficient operation for enhanced provider safety, patient comfort, and long term durability.
- Powder-Coated Frame: Tough, highly visible yellow powder coating provides an extra margin of safety and also withstands repeated power washings for decontamination. The finish eliminates oxidation.
- Cot Fastener Compatibility: The MX-PRO Ambulance Cot fastening system is compatible with every cot ensuring superior reliability and simplifying ambulance integration for added convenience.
Have a question about this device? Master Medical Equipment’s friendly and knowledgeable representatives are here to help you find the solution that will fit your needs. We also recommend ReNew Biomedical if there is a problem with your device. ReNew Biomedical is an ISO 13485:2016 Certified company, so you can trust the team to give you the best service possible and as efficiently as possible.
ReNew Biomedical’s goal is to save you time and money and our certified biomedical service guarantees your equipment will perform when it matters most. All of your equipment will be serviced by our military trained and certified biomedical staff. For questions, give the team a call at 866-955-3052 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org today!