Stryker Power Pro XT EMS Stretcher
- Reducing Spinal Load: The industry-leading Power-PRO XT powered ambulance cot dramatically reduces strenuous lifting and the associated risk of back injury. Medics experience frequent spinal loading due to repetitive motions such as lifting, lowering, carrying, and bending. Use of the Power-PRO XT has proven to reduce spinal loading, resulting in reduced injuries, lost or modified workdays, and workers’ compensation costs, and increased recruitment and retention.
- Powered Hydraulics: The innovative battery-powered hydraulic system raises and lowers patients with the touch of a button. The Stryker Power-PRO XT sets the standard for superior performance and outstanding ergonomics.
- Power Loss Back-Up: Easy to use manual back-up system provides complete cot operation in the event of power loss.
- Easily Accessible Battery: Foot end mounted battery is accessible and easily changed in any situation.
- Retractable Head Section: Allows cot to be shortened in any height position for maximum versatility.
- High-Speed Retract: Exclusive automatic high speed retract feature reduces load and unload times.
- Power-LOAD Upgrade (optional): Allows stretcher to work with a Power-LOAD fastener system. The Power-LOAD stretcher fastener system improves operator and patient safety by supporting the stretcher throughout the loading and unloading process. Lifts or lowers the stretcher into and out of the ambulance, eliminating spinal loads that can result in cumulative trauma injuries.
- XPS System (optional): Expandable Patient Surface (XPS) system increases patient surface area. Designed with your patient’s safety and comfort in mind. Reduces patient transfer gap.