The extendable handle allows the operator to have a forward-facing, upright posture for balance, line-of-sight, and ergonomic safety. Foot end lift handles also extend, allowing two people to lift an evacuee over obstacles or upstairs.
The Stryker Evacuation Chair features:
- Foldaway foot support provides additional passenger security and stability.
- Positive action locking mechanism for passenger security.
- Contoured seat for comfort.
- Folds and stores in a small space (corridors or closets).
- Wheels provide maneuverability in narrow passageways.
- Dual wheel locks for more secure transfers.
- Oversized rear wheels with sealed bearing for smoother transports.
- Easy set-up and instruction pictograms on the seatback.
- Color-coded controls for faster operation.
- Lightweight, rugged aluminum construction for low effort transports.
- Power washable for easy cleaning.
- Grease-free maintenance for ease of care.
- Molded hand grips fit hands for better ergonomics.
- Head support allows evacuation of passengers with compromised head control.