- Same fit size with the standard surface base.
- Lightweight material high grade aluminum.
- Comes in 3 optional heights
- Uses the same installation holes as the surface base.
- May be customized to your desired height.
- No modification needed to the surface base if you already have one.
- Maintains the impact resistance SAE 3043 standards.
- Keeps the integrity of your surface base if you change systems (stretcher)
- Resists to biological fluids.
- Does not rust or react to intensive use
- EMS Vehicles
- Military Vehicles
Having proper mount brackets to safely secure your medical devices is very important. This can avoid costly repairs or replacements of medical equipment and avoid possible injuries, which can lead to expensive lawsuits.