Weighing less than 1.5kg with battery installed, this VS20 Patient Monitor is one of lightest monitors you can find on the market. Engineered strictly to IP44 waterproof and dust proof standard, as well as a solid shock resistance performance, the VS20 shrinks down the traditional footprint of a patient monitor to give you the ability to use it anywhere, anytime. The VS20 comes configured with EKG, RESP, NIBP, SpO2 and temp as standard parameters and features optional Respironics LoFlo SideStream Etco2, 12 Channel EKG and 2 channel invasive blood pressure (IBP). The unit features internal WiFi and internal memory for advanced EMR connectivity via HL7 and/or connection to the Embra Medical Central Monitoring Station (CMS).
With its excellent power saving performance, VS20 requires no fan for heat expiration while the battery life is also extended for long term transport even without external power supply. In the meantime, the large non-fading built-in memory helps store the monitoring data during the whole transport session.
The modern full-touch operation without physical buttons is unique on this kind of transport monitors, bringing user experience to a brand new level.
Unlike other conventional transport monitors on the market, VS20 comes with a built-on handle which does not need to be removed even when plugging into elite Series. On plug-and-play, VS20 switches role easily between a module and a monitor, connecting data together among different applications.
The VS20 Patient Monitor Parameters include:
- iSEAPTM ECG algorithm optimized for arrhythmia detection, pacemaker detection, and HR measurement
- SEMIP 12-lead diagnosis algorithm with 208 kinds of ECG findings in optional 12-lead ECG configuration
- iMATTM SpO2
- algorithm with outstanding motion resistance and low perfusion resistance performance
- Signal Intensity (SI) measurement as blood perfusion indicator
- iCUFSTM NIBP algorithm optimized for cardiac patients, hypertensive patients, and neonatal patients
- 2-channel temperature monitoring
Designed as a robust transport monitor, VS20 is a solid companion in the harshest conditions.
- With IP44 water and dust protection, the VS20 Patient Monitor is outstanding for field medical practice, from regular emergency cares in rainy weather, to disaster controls with dusty environments.
- Designed with 1.2 meter shock resistance, unintentional falls and impacts shall not interrupt the monitoring, nor does the bumpy ride on rough road or hilly areas.
- With the ability to resist extreme temperature and altitudes, VS20 can be used in cold mountain areas as well as hot tropical places.
Embra Medical offers new monitoring and diagnostic equipment at an affordable price to a global market. Embra’s mission is to improve access to premium quality medical equipment worldwide. Our product line includes vital signs monitors, patient monitors, ECG/EKGs, pulse oximeters, dopplers, and accessories.
We refuse to compromise on quality. All EmbraMedical units and accessories come with a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty, and with our on-site Customer Service Department and factory-trained biomedical technicians, we guarantee a quick turnaround time on any service, maintenance, or warranty issues. Each product has FDA 510 (k) clearance, licenses issued by Health Canada, and the CE Mark for approval.
Our goal is to offer the most reliable, high-quality new diagnostic equipment in the United States and internationally. We are committed to selling the most accurate equipment, which we know translates directly into quality patient care.
The VS20 Patient Monitor is just one of the units that Master Medical Equipment offers from the Embra Medical line. Browse our online offerings of Embra Medical Products here.
If you are looking for a product from Embra Medical’s catalog, but you don’t see it on our website, please call us for availability and our best pricing today!