Clinicians understand that disconnecting or “breaking” the ventilator circuit can lead to lung de-recruitment and hypoxemia, and can also create the potential for cross-contamination. The system features the Verso Airway Adapter and its pucker valve technology that seals the patient’s airway from the access port to maintain safe, continuous ventilation while you perform airway access procedures.
Connecting ventilator product solutions to help promote safety and versatility
The closed suction system is a multi-purpose device made up of modular components, helping to keep your patients safer than one piece closed suction catheter systems.
- The Verso 90-Degree Airway Adapter allows clinicians to perform closed suction catheter change-outs and various airway access procedures through a single port without disconnecting the circuit.
- The pucker valve technology seals the patient’s airway from the access port to maintain safe, continuous ventilation while airway access procedures are performed.
- The Verso adapters and closed suction catheters are made without DEHP.
- The Verso multi-purpose, airway access adapter allows for numerous uses: closed suction, open suction, bronchoscopic procedures, Mini-BALs, and instilled drug delivery.
- The swivel option on the Verso adapter provides more flexibility when repositioning the patient.
- Surfactant delivery catheters can be connected without disconnecting the patient from the circuit.