This 3-Lead ECG Simulator is priceless for those tasked with training and educating others on how to properly use a defibrillator. If you are a trainer and in need of units to use in your training then give MME a call and we will happily work with you (and your budget) to supply some refurbished units which are perfect to teach on.
- ECG waveforms – VF, VT fast, VT slow, VT poly, AFIB, AFLTR, SVT, S TACH, NSR, ASYS, SINUS PVC, S BRDY, J BRDY, 2nd I, 2ND II PVC, 2nd II, 3rd.
- Convert – simulate cardioversion by activating convert* feature.
- Defib discharge – indicator illuminates for two seconds when simulator is shocked by a defib set to 50J, or more.
- Pacer pulse – paced beat is displayed and indicator flashes when simulator is paced by an external pacer. Capture occurs when pacer current is set at 60mA to 70mA, or more.
- Connectors – RA, LA, LL, RL and PADS
- Battery – The 3-Lead ECG Simulator is powered by one 9 volt alkaline battery. Low battery indicator illuminates when battery needs to be replaced. Battery saver feature powers off simulator automatically when not in use. Battery life is approximately 25 hours.
- Three year warranty covers material and workmanship.
Master Medical Equipment is happy to help with any questions that you may have. Have a question about servicing this device? Call ReNew Biomedical at 866-525-1618 and see what service options are available to you.
Symbio Part Number: CS301