Main benefits of the Ambu PENTAX-AWS Video Laryngoscope:
- Accurate and safe placement of endotracheal tube – The target symbol displayed on the monitor highlights the intended path of the ET tube. Safe, fast and accurate placement is easily obtained by aligning the target symbol over the glottic opening.
- Intubate from various positions – Multi-positional monitor (0 to 120°) permits viewing from various positions to facilitate all methods of intubation.
- Portable Powered – by two AA alkaline batteries, its energy-efficient system permits continuous operation for 1 hour. It has a low-battery alert feature that displays a warning on the monitor screen when the batteries are running low.
- Pre-Hospital Use – Water-resistant, durable construction makes the PENTAX-AWS Video Laryngoscope ideal for outdoor environments in inclement weather.
- Video Documentation – Video output is compatible with external monitors and recording devices.