ReNew Biomedical Repairs and Service
SAVE MONEY BY REPAIRING, MAINTAINING, & SERVICING YOUR MEDICAL EQUIPMENT
Need a PM (Preventive Maintenance), service, or equipment repair? Master Medical Equipment is proud to offer fast troubleshooting, repairs, and regular scheduled equipment maintenance through our official service partner, ReNew Biomedical. ReNew is a full-service medical repair depot with military-trained and factory-trained biomedical technicians. ReNew has all the relevant certifications and qualifications, including being ISO 13485:2016 Certified. This means their business operations and procedures have exceeded the International Organization for Standardization’s guidelines for growth, quality practices, and customer satisfaction. ReNew is the only official service partner we trust for all maintenance and repairs. We trust ReNew to get the job done right, every time.
ReNew’s Offerings Include:
- Personal support for your staff, reducing your labor and training costs
- Annual Preventive Maintenance (PM)
- Teletech to get you immediately in touch with an experienced biomedical technician.
- On-Site Service via our traveling depot that performs service across the country.
- Access to our asset management portal, which can allow you to track multiple outposts, regulate hundreds of units, schedule maintenance, track work orders, and much more.
- Free unit evaluation/estimate, and free return shipping after repairs.
- Each unit is serviced by a certified biomedical technician. Each unit meets factory and FDA specifications.
- Service includes documentation that satisfies regulatory reporting requirements
- Access to their replacement part inventory
EQUIPMENT WE SERVICE
A SERVICE CONTRACT COVERS:
- Annual Preventative Maintenance (PM)
- Full coverage on all parts and labor for repairs/maintenance
- Full Biomed report with every service, repair or PM
- Rental unit for each unit sent in for service, repair or PM
- Telephone Support
- Complimentary cleaning of each unit upon return
- Free return shipping on all service, repairs or PMs