The 1250S™, by Bovie®, features Cut, Blend, Coagulation, Fulguration, and Bipolar modes. Bovie incorporates automatic safety features into the 1250S like self-test circuits, audible tones, discreet outputs, isolated circuitry, and Bovie NEM™ (neutral electrode monitoring). The 1250S by Bovie is a multipurpose electrosurgical generator for use in the modern physician’s office and surgical center. It features both monopolar and bipolar functions to satisfy all of your surgical demands with safety, flexibility, reliability, and convenience. The 1250S incorporates 120 watts of cutting power and 90 watts of blended cutting. It also has two levels of coagulation, pinpoint (80 watts maximum power) and fulguration (40 watts maximum power), plus bipolar (30 watts maximum power).
Features of the 1250 High-Frequency Generator include:
- Large illuminated digital displays
- Rotary power-control dial provides smooth, rapid power adjustments.
- Five Output Modes: Cut (120 Watts), Blend (90 Watts), Coagulation (Pinpoint 80 Watts), Fulguration (Spray 40 Watts), Bipolar (30 Watts)
- Self-test circuits
- Audible tones
- Discreet outputs- (FCFS™ – First Come First Served)
- Isolated circuitry BovieNEM™ Neutral Electrode Monitoring)
- Digital Error Detection
The 1250S comes with: Power Cord, One Sterile Disposable Pencil (ESP1), One Reusable Grounding Cord (1252C), Five Sterile Disposable Split Grounding Pads (ESRE-1), Three Sterile Disposable Electrodes (one ES01 blade, one ES02 needle, one ES20 ball), User’s Guide 2-Year Factory Warranty