The Vscan Air CL Ultrasound System is a battery-operated general-purpose diagnostic ultrasound imaging system for use by qualified and trained healthcare professionals or practitioners. It enables ultrasound imaging guidance, visualization and measurement of anatomical structures and fluid. Vscan Air consists of a dual-headed probe which integrates both curved and linear array transducers, and an app which can be installed on Android™ or iOS® mobile devices.
This purchase includes:
- Vscan Air CL probe (high frequency linear) in a protective case
- Quick start guide
- Wireless charging pad including micro USB cable and an AC adapter type A
The Vscan Air CL Ultrasound System’s pocket-sized portability and simplified user interface enable integration into training sessions and examinations in professional healthcare facilities (ex. hospital, clinic, medical office), home environment, road/air ambulance and in other environments described in the product user manual.
Take Vscan Air anywhere* with wireless freedom and maximum portability. Its small, lightweight and wireless dual-probe provides you with a convenient, durable and flexible handheld ultrasound solution.
Clear images. Informed decisions.
Engineered with SignalMax™ technology, Vscan Air delivers sharp images to support early disease detection and help monitor treatment.
By your side.
We support your ultrasound journey from first scan to confident use. Make the most of your system from the easy-to-use probe and intuitive app to GE Healthcare’s renowned service and educational tools. Vscan Air comes with a 3-year worry-free warranty.
- DICOM®, including query from Modality Worklist server, Store to DICOM PACS, receive Storage Commitment
- JPG/MPG exports to shared network folders (supports importing into EMR)
- Share auto-anonymized images with other apps
- No cloud required
- Secure DICOM including the option of Peer Authentication
- Secure User Authentication
- Password required to access patient data
- B Mode
- Color flow
LINEAR TRANSDUCER FOR SHALLOW SCANNING
- Frequency 3 – 12 MHz
- Maximum depth – 8cm
- Freeze or store
- Scan time – up to 50 minutes
- Recharge time – 75 minutes (from 10% to 90%)
- Use any Qi compliant wireless charger
- Tested to military drop standards (MIL-810G)2
- IP67 rated waterproof2
- Compatible with high-level disinfection techniques
- Withstands temperature extremes
- Frequency 2 – 5 MHz
- Maximum depth – 24 cm
The information can be used for basic/focused assessments and adjunctively with other medical data for clinical diagnosis purposes during routine, periodic follow-up, and triage assessments for adult, pediatric and neonatal patients. Vscan Air can also be useful for interventional guidance. Vscan Air customers have access to the Vscan web portal, including online access to product and product usage information for selected clinical scenarios. This kit contains Vscan Air CL probe (curved-linear), a protective case, a Quick Start Guide, a wireless charging pad including micro USB cable and an AC adapter type A. The Vscan app is available on Google Play or Apple Store.