Little Baby QCPR Manikin Features:
Quality CPR feedback technology on compression rate, depth, recoil, chest compression fraction, hand placement, and ventilations
- Audio crying feedback for choking training
- Multiple student monitoring from the palm of your hand
- Gaming element to help make learning stick
- Realistic look and feel of a baby
Instructors Easy to use. Quality assured
Set up a class in no-time
Use the one-click-connection to set up training. The Laerdal QCPR app onboarding guides you through the setup of your classroom.
Engage your learners
Increase engagement and confidence in both learner and instructor with a combination of realistic feel and intuitive feedback.
AHA Guidelines compliant
With objective feedback on compressions and ventilations, Little Baby QCPR teaches all the key parameters of quality CPR as defined by the American Heart Association.
Install confidence in your learners
Foreign body removal
Choking is one of the biggest reasons for cardiac arrest in infants. With Little Baby QCPR, you allow learners to practice the not-so-gentle touch to see what it takes to remove airway obstructions.
Correct hand placement
Spot incorrect hand placement with built-in sensors and QCPR app to instantly adjust learners’ performance.
Act when it matters
Practice correct compressions, ventilations, and foreign body removal so that learners act with confidence when it matters the most. A familiar feel
The 3-month-old Little Baby QCPR’s features include:
• Head-tilt with open/locked airway
• Feedback on hand positioning
• Visible chest-rise on ventilations
• See and feel the baby’s ribs
• Landmarks, nipples, breast tip
• Limbs with realistic movement
• Durable construction with realistic length and weight
• 2 AA batteries will last for months and are easily changed.