The Covidien Nellcor PM10N Portable SpO 2 Patient Monitoring System is a convenient, handheld monitor that is ideal for spot-checks or continuous monitoring in various healthcare and home use settings. Its ergonomic shape and simple design make it intuitive to use and simple to operate.
Included with PM10N purchase from MME:
- Portable SpO2 Patient Monitoring Unit
- 1 Adult Durasensor Reusable Sensor (DS-100A)
- 4 AA Duracell Batteries
- 1 User Manual
Features and Benefits of the Covidien PM10 SpO2 monitor include:
- Small, lightweight, ergonomic handheld monitor for continuous and spot-check pulse oximetry monitoring
- Supports a robust data set, including real-time SpO2 and PR values, SatSeconds alarm management, pleth waveform, blip bar and tabular trend data
- Supports standard and home-care modes for use in hospital, hospital-type facilities, transport, mobile environments and home-care environments
- Sleep Study Mode, which enables the clinician to dim the PM10 LCD display and silence alarms to prevent disruption of patients’ sleep
- Nellcor advanced signal processing technology delivers reliable operation even in difficult monitoring conditions
- LoSat expanded accuracy range (60% to 100% SpO2) when used with Nellcor adhesive sensors with OxiMax technology (can be purchased from MME online)
- Compatible with the complete line of Nellcor single-patient-use, reusable and specialty sensors with OxiMax technology (which can be purchased from MME)
- 80 hours of data storage capability on board
- Supports wired data export to an external personal computer for data analysis and printing functions
- Can use 4 regular AA Batteries which will operate for 4-8 hours or use 4 lithium AA Batteries which operate for 20 hours.
In-stock and available for Quick Ship from the MME warehouse!