Connecting Tube is compatible with the following:
- Lightweight, portable suction device
- Fits in airway or first in bag
- Powered by Alkaline Batteries that do not require a charger
- Use off-the-shelf batteries to power the Quickdraw
- UCLA Center For Pre-hospital Care Suction Study detailing the suction efficiency of the Quickdraw
- Vacuum setting >500mmHg or approximately 80 – 100mmhg
- Clearly labeled battery condition indicator
- 1 year warranty
- CE Marked
- IPX4 rating for protection against ingress of fluids
- Use as a handheld or traditional suction device with tubing, tips and catheter
- Performance: Maximum negative pressure >500mmHg; Low negative pressure setting approximately 80 – 100mmHg
- Battery: Alkaline Battery Pack 180 minutes run time at full capacity – Alkaline Battery Holder (10x’AAA’) 60-100 minutes run time with fresh ‘AAA’ alkaline batteries
- Collection Canister: 300 cc/ml capacity: 99.98% bacterial effective filter
- Compliant with SAE J3043 standards*
- When the device is on the charging/retention bracket the device runs using the vehicle battery and uses the vehicle battery to charge the internal sealed lead acid battery
- The device can be removed from the charging /retention bracket with one hand
- Fully adjustable regulator and gauge. Achieves negative pressure ratings to any point between <50mmHg to >525mmHg to perform a full range of suction procedures
- Well protected yet easily accessible suction canister
- Outward facing controls allow the operator to easily operate the device while it is on the charging/retention bracket.
- IPX4 rated for resistance to ingress of fluids
- Internal battery care system with external indicators
- Ramps up incoming voltage to optimally charge the battery
- Provides a float charge when the battery is fully charged to avoid over-charging
- Disconnects a depleted battery to avoid destructive deep discharge
- LED indicators on the front panel show battery condition
- Sealed Lead Acid Battery makes replacing the battery affordable. SSCOR will replace the battery free of charge if the battery does not perform to specifications within three years of purchase (SSCOR VX-2 with Charging/Retention Bracket only)
- The SSCOR VX-2 with Charging/Retention Bracket series is not recommended for hospital use
NOTE: If you purchase a SSCOR VX-2 without the charging/retention bracket you cannot retrofit the device to accommodate the bracket at a later date.
- Performance: Clinical Airflow Rating > 30lpm Variable Regulator and Gauge provides negative pressure readings between <50mmHg to >525mmHg
- Battery Run Time: 45 minutes (+/- 10%) when fully charged at full capacity
- Battery Condition Indicators: LED indicators show battery level of charge
- Internal Battery Charger: Charges the battery from AC or DC power source. Charges the internal sealed lead acid battery and disconnects a depleted battery to avoid a deep discharge. LED’s indicate charging status and remaining run time on internal battery.
- Charging/Retention Bracket: Secures the device to a force of 25G, EN 1789 compliant and SAE J3043 compliant.*
- Ingress Protection: IPX4
Conforms To: ETL listed and conforms to ISO 10079-1, UL 60601-1, EN 60601-1-2, CSA C22.2 No. 601.1 – M90, IPX4 per IEC 60529, SAE J3043
And the S-SCORT III View here.
Master Medical Equipment is happy to answer any questions that you may have concerning equipment needs. Our friendly and knowledgable customer service team is here to for you. We have an online chat feature where you can reach out to us through our website. Or give us a phone call at: 866-704-5617. For questions about what service options are for your equipment, MME highly recommends ReNew Biomedical! Highly trained technicians are here to help find a solution for you! Call 866-955-3052 to call ReNew today!