Through innovative technologies and a smart design, Q-Stress solves common challenges associated with the successful acquisition and interpretation of cardiac stress testing exams. Q-Stress delivers an innovative and meaningful approach to support today’s stress testing demands. A few of its most notable features include an impressive 24-inch touchscreen interface with protocol-driven, pre-defined selections, 12-lead ECG interpretation for adults, adolescents, and children and standards-based HL7 and DICOM bidirectional connectivity for optimized interoperability. With a legacy of excellence, Q-Stress delivers all of this and more in a smart, user and patient-focused solution.
- A unique approach to clinical data. Q-Stress is designed to provide comprehensive clinical information to meet the ever-changing demands of today’s diverse patient population.
- A solution-driven design to enhance clinical workflow. Designed by clinicians for clinicians, the powerful user interface, paired with our 24-inch color touchscreen display, works with you as you care for your patients.
- A connectivity option that’s right for you. From simple connectivity to complete interoperability, Q-Stress offers a variety of integration solutions.
Q-Stress brings key pioneering capabilities to the forefront of cardiac stress testing:
- Mortara’s proven VERITAS™ technology offers exceptional accuracy in real-time ST-segment monitoring, arrhythmia detection and resting ECG interpretation, delivering critical data through each stage of the stress test.
- To minimize ECG signal artifact, Q-Stress includes our Source Consistency Filter (SCF). Specifically designed to remove noise while maintaining ECG integrity, SCF accomplishes this without distorting the waveform, a critical factor in accurate clinical assessment.
- Comprehensive, real–time full disclosure allows clinicians to examine historical ECG data at any point throughout the exam. Users can easily label, store, print, and review significant events on the fly, plus include them in the final report.
- Our Wireless Acquisition Module (WAM™) eliminates direct connection to the system which reduces obstacles for clinical personnel maneuvering about the stress lab. WAM benefits the patient as well by reducing cable-related artifact and simplifying movement between test devices.