Historically, medical facilities needed separate pieces of equipment to achieve the desired clinical outcome: monopolar, bipolar, and vessel sealing. The Valley Lab Force Triad unifies each into one simple platform, making it an efficient and powerful tool for the operating room. It offers the surgeon all the features they need, including electrosurgical cutting and coagulation, bipolar function and LigaSure tissue fusion.
- All-in-one unit is compatible with common electrosurgical instruments and all current and new LigaSure instruments
- Fusion cycles are faster than the original LigaSure vessel sealing generator
- Easy-to-use touch screen setup
- Reduces demands on staff during procedures
- Automatic instrument recognition
- Quick and efficient power and mode adjustments from within the sterile field for shorter procedures.
- Advanced LigaSure tissue fusion technology permanently fuses up to 7mm vessels, lymphatics, tissue bundles, and pulmonary vasculature
ReNew is a full-service medical repair depot with military-trained and factory-trained biomedical technicians with techs who specialize in electrosurgical unit repair and service. ReNew has all relevant certifications and qualifications, including being ISO 13485:2016 Certified. This certification means their business operations and procedures have exceeded the International Organization for Standardization’s guidelines for growth, quality practices, and customer satisfaction. Their techs can keep your equipment functioning at its best with repairs, calibration, maintenance, and service.
Master Medical Equipment is happy to answer any questions that you may have concerning equipment needs. Our friendly and knowledgable customer service team is here to for you. We have an online chat feature where you can reach out to us through our website. Or give us a phone call at: 866-704-5617.