The UltraWave D20 Doppler is designed for auscultation (intermittent listening) of fetal sound. The 2 or 3 MHz waterproof probes can be used for the detection of fetal heart rate as a general indication of fetal well being and also to verify fetal heart viability following patient trauma.
The unit can also be equipped with 4MHz or 8 MHz probes for vascular diagnosis.
- Built-in Li-ion rechargeable battery ensures long working time
- Record & play with audio playback and numeric display
- Plug-and-play, waterproof interchangeable probes
- Compact design with easy one-hand operation
- 2 MHz probe with deep penetration for late term-pregnancy and overweight patients
- 3 MHz probe may detect fetal heartbeat as early as 9 weeks
- AA batteries compatible
- Unique charger stand design for organized storage
- Automatic power-off while putting the probe back to the rack
- Real-time monitoring for daily use
- Normal AA batteries for easy replacements
- Unique charger stand design
- 4/5/8MHz probe for blood flow detection
Embra Medical offers new monitoring and diagnostic equipment at an affordable price to a global market. Embra’s mission is to improve access to premium quality medical equipment worldwide. Our product line includes vital signs monitors, patient monitors, ECG/EKGs, pulse oximeters, dopplers, and accessories.
We refuse to compromise on quality. All EmbraMedical units and accessories come with a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty, and with our on-site Customer Service Department and factory-trained biomedical technicians, we guarantee a quick turnaround time on any service, maintenance, or warranty issues. Each product has FDA 510 (k) clearance, licenses issued by Health Canada, and the CE Mark for approval.
Our goal is to offer the most reliable, high-quality new diagnostic equipment in the United States and internationally. We are committed to selling the most accurate equipment, which we know translates directly into quality patient care.
The UltraWave D20 Pocket Doppler is just one of the units that Master Medical Equipment offers from the Embra Medical line. Browse our online offerings of Embra Medical Products here.
If you are looking for a product from Embra Medical’s catalog, but you don’t see it on our website, please call us for availability and our best pricing today!