GE Healthcare B125 Patient Monitor
The GE Healthcare B125 patient monitor delivers the clinical performance you can trust. It is simple and intuitive for busy caregivers, flexible enough for a variety of different clinical applications, and reliable for challenging work environments.
Parameter Excellence – GE Healthcare has been at the front of parameter technology innovation for 40 years.
The GE Healthcare B125 Patient Monitor is designed with advanced parameter technologies for accurate and reliable patient monitoring. It has a multitude of available parameters including:
- ST segment analysis
- Full Arrhythmia analysis
- TruSignal* SpO2 technology, Masimo SETR and Nellcor™ OxiMaxTM
- DINAMAP* SuperSTAT* NIBP
- 3- or 5-lead ECG
Simple & intuitive user interface
The GE Healthcare B125 Patient Monitor makes it easy to acquire, monitor and interpret patient data to support timely decision-making:
- Seven pre-configured workflow settings
- Choice of numerical or continuous waveform monitoring
- Auto-snapshot of most critical alarms
- Responsive touchscreen for fast response and enhanced user experience with a convenient lock button
- Large numeric mode that enables critical parameter visibility from a distance
GE B125 – Flexible enough to meet all needs
Designed with advanced technologies to support connectivity & operations across hospital enterprise.
- Connectivity to GE CARESCAPE™ networks and Mobile Care Web Viewer
- Flexibility to share parameter modules and accessories across other GE monitors
- Advanced applications such as ST Segment and Full Arrhythmia
Robust & reliable
The rough and rugged design allows the GE Healthcare B125 Patient Monitor to be used in all situations. It has several features that make it an excellent choice regardless of work environment.
- Upgraded cybersecurity
- Stable performance in tough environmental conditions
- 75 cm height drop test for the main unit
- 3-hour battery life
- 12.4-inch touch screen display