The Carefusion LTV® Series 1200 ventilator supports infant, pediatric and adult patients in ICU, ER and patient transport with invasive or noninvasive ventilation pre-sets. These settings can be easily refined using the touch-turn-touch interface on the LED display. The LTV 1200 ventilator also provides a wide range of ventilation therapies to meet demanding patient needs, including volume control, pressure control, pressure support and spontaneous breath types. Combined with the spontaneous breathing trial function, the ultra-sensitive flow trigger facilitates weaning on the LTV 1200.
Vyaire LTV 1200 Portable CareFusion Ventilator Highlights (Newest Model, Currently Produced, New)
- Anytime EMS needs a reliable transport ventilator, that’s what the CareFusion LTV 1200 provides.
- Patented Turbine technology in the LTV 1200 transport ventilator eliminates the need for a high-pressure air source, allowing transport ventilation where and when you need it.
- Optimizable trial settings – by optimizing trial settings for each of your patients, you can ensure favorable levels of support throughout the weaning process.
- Oxygen resource management tool – The O2 Conserve feature of the LTV 1200 reduces oxygen consumption as necessary, extending the sometimes scarce resource of oxygen during transport or emergency situations. It may be turned off when oxygen resources return to full supply.
Vyaire LTV 1200 Ventilator Specifications
- Height: 3.25 In (8.4 cm)
- Width: 10.5 In (27 cm)
- Depth: 13.5 In (38 cm)
- Weight: 14.5 lbs (6.5 kg)
- Ventilator input 11–15 VDC
- AC adapter input 100–250 VAC
- 50–60 Hz
- High pressure O2 source 40–80 PSIG (2.8–5.5 bar)
- Low pressure O2 source < 80 LPM, < 10 PSIG
- Ventilation Modes: Control, Assist/Control, SIMV/CPAP and NPPV
- Breath Types: VC, PC, PS and spontaneous
- Breath Rate: 0–80 BPM
- Tidal Volume: 50–2,000 mL
- Inspiratory Time: 0.3–9.9 sec
- PC/PS/Spontaneous Flow: 160 LPM
- Pressure Control: 1–99 cmH2O
- Pressure Support: 1–60 cmH2O
- Sensitivity: Off, 1–9 LPM
- O2%: 21–100%
- O2 flush: 1–3 min
- Low pressure O2: On/Off
- PEEP/CPAP: 0–20 cmH2O
- Insp/Exp hold: 6 seconds maximum
- Manual breath: 1x current settings
Monitors and Controls
- Peak Inspiratory Pressure: 0–120 cmH2O
- Mean Airway Pressure: 0–99 cmH2O
- PEEP: 0–99 cmH2O
- Breath Rate: 0–250 BPM
- Airway Pressure Display: -10–108 cmH2O
- Exhaled Tidal Volume: 0–4,000 mL
- Exhaled Minute Volume: 0–99.9 L
- I:E Ratio: 99:1–1:99
- Calculated Peak Flow: 10–100 LPM
- AutoPEEP: 0–100 cmH2O
- Static Compliance: 1–999 mL/cmH2O
- Patient Effort: Green LED
- Ventilator presets (infant, pediatric and adult)
- Variable rise time
- Variable flow termination
- Variable time termination
- Pressure control flow termination
- Leak compensation
- O2 conserve
- O2 cylinder duration calculation
- O2 flush
- Apnea interval
- External power low and lost
- High and low O2 inlet pressure
- Internal battery low and empty
- Ventilator inoperative
LTV 1200 Vents in-stock, with recent preventative maintenance! All units come complete with LTV Unit, carrying case, hoses, circuits, and AC power adapter.
Previously Carefusion was known by Pulmonetics and Viasys, these products were also known as Pulmonetics LTV 1200 and Viasys LTV 1200.
Master Medical Equipment also offers recertified versions of this product. if you would like to look at our recertified LTV 1200 Ventilator, click here.
MME offers regular service, scheduled maintenance, and PMs on this unit through our partnership with ReNew Biomedical. ReNew, an ISO 13485:2016 Certified company, provides quality and cost-effective repairs and service with their AAMI CABT and CBET certified biomedical techs. In addition, they offer on-site service and basic repairs. Contact us today to learn about the service options with this unit!