Built to be rugged, reliable, and easy-to-use, the Philips MRx HeartStart Defibrillator with the Philips ECG algorithm, provides industry-leading patient monitoring capabilities, superb diagnostic measurements, proven resuscitation therapies and CPR guidance.
Call for quote or buy online, MRx model M3535A for Crash Cart use includes these features:
- 3-lead ECG
- Integrated Hard Paddles with Therapy Cable for Defib and Pacing
- Lithium Battery
- AC Power Supply
- Patient ready with all accessories.
- 1 Year Warranty
The Philips HeartStart MRx Defibrillator for EMS (M3536A) and for Hospital use (M3535A) can be configured with options such as 3-lead or 12-lead ECG, AED function, QCPR for CPR Coaching, Non-Invasive Pacing, SpO2 Pulse Oximetry, NiBP, End Tidal CO2 using Microstream Technology, Bluetooth and Wireless communication, and other options to fit your needs. The Philips MRX HeartStart Defibrillator from Master Medical starts at $2395.00 in Basic Configuration including 3-lead, AED, and Pacing with all accessories, patient ready.
Included with each MRx Defibrillator Purchase:
- Philips MRx Defibrillator
- Philips Therapy Cable for Defibrillation and Pacing
- Test Load
- 1 Set of Adult Smart Pads
- 3-lead ECG Cable with ECG Electrodes
- Printer with paper.
- A/C Power supply with Hospital Grade Cord
- Biomed Report with 1 Year Full Warranty
- Startup accessories and supplies.
- Operators guide.
All Philips Heartstart MRx Models from Master Medical come patient ready including all accessories for the options selected and 1-year full warranty. Call Master Medical Toll Free for a quote today or Add to Cart and purchase online! Many Configurations and options in-stock of Philips MRx Defibrillators.