INDUSTRY-LEADING POWER & SPEED
- Two battery options: the ENDURACharge 36V runs up to 40 flights of stairs per charge or the Milwaukee® 28V lithium-ion battery and runs up to 30 flights per charge. Both are rechargeable and easy to remove.
- 550 lb weight capacity reduces the strain of everyday and bariatric transport
BUILT FOR LONGEVITY & SIMPLE OPERATION
- The POWERTraxx Conversion Kit can retrofit powered tracks to the manual Transcend Stair Chair.
- Easy to operate with push-button wireless controller
- All-metal frame construction provides durability and long life
- Smooth 5-inch front swivel wheels and extra tall 8-inch rear wheels with integrated shock absorbing tires that navigate rough terrain and do not collect debris.
ENHANCED PATIENT CARE, COMFORT & SAFETY
- 5-position lift bar and handles reduce the strain of lifting and provide maximum control for operators of various heights (wireless motor controls work in any handle position)
- Built-in electronic speed control limits track speed during descent to a safe, manageable level
- One inch track-to-ground clearance provides smooth rolling over carpet and rough surfaces, as well as easier descent down stairs
- Extending footrest and lower track angle increase patient sense of security
- Patient seating surface is large and has removable injection molded seat panels
- Positive locking hinge mechanism ensures chair is locked in place whether deployed for use or folded for carrying and storage