The LIFEPAK 20 series was the first Physio defibrillator/monitor designed specifically for the hospital market. Physio-Control continues to be at the forefront of improving patient care with 20e and CODE SUMMARY™ to report a critical event record, including a cardiorespiratory event, vital signs log and the associated waveforms.
Using the data in the CODE-SUMMARY report, clinical teams can use CODE-STAT™ Data Review Software, to annotate chest compressions onto the patient’s continuous ECG report and calculate CPR statistics. Now you can facilitate quality analysis, helping you drive improvements to resuscitation outcomes.
Physio LIFEPAK 20e Defibrillator Features and Benefits
- LIFEPAK 20e defibrillator/monitor with BLS/ACLS front door (1 per unit)
- cprMAX™ technology version 1.5 (consistent with 2005 AHA/ERC Guidelines)
- Active color matrix LCD screen
- Manual and AED functionality
- Built-in AC power
- Lithium-ion rechargeable internal battery
- ADAPTIV™ Biphasic, escalating energy up to 360J
- Synchronized cardioversion
- 3- and 5-wire ECG monitoring capability with lead select (3-lead ECG cable included with ship kit)
- CODE SUMMARY™ critical event record with data port
MME Support & Options
Medtronic Physio Lifepak 20e Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Internal Battery
Used defibrillators officially re-certified by our partner company ReNew Biomedical.