CS301 Zoll 3-Lead ECG Simulator Features:
- ECG waveforms – VF, VT fast, VT slow, VT poly, AFIB, AFLTR, SVT, S TACH, NSR, ASYS, SINUS PVC, S BRDY, J BRDY, 2nd I, 2ND II PVC, 2nd II, 3rd.
- Convert – simulate cardioversion by activating convert* feature.
- Defib discharge – indicator illuminates for two seconds when simulator is shocked by a defib set to 50J, or more.
- Pacer pulse – paced beat is displayed and indicator flashes when simulator is paced by an external pacer. Capture occurs when pacer current is set at 60mA to 70mA, or more.
- Connectors – RA, LA, LL, RL and PADS
- Battery – powered by one 9 volt alkaline battery. Low battery indicator illuminates when battery needs to be replaced. Battery saver feature powers off simulator automatically when not in use. Battery life is approximately 25 hours.
- Three year warranty covers material and workmanship.
Zoll 3-Lead ECG Simulator Convert:
Convert automatically from a running rhythm to a waiting rhythm when simulator is shocked by a Zoll defibrillator set to 50J, or more.
- Press the convert key to engage. The indicator of the running rhythm will pulse brighter.
- Press the key of the rhythm you wish to activate after the defib discharge. This is the waiting rhythm. The indicator of the waiting rhythm will flash on and off.
- Shock simulator with defib set to 50J or more. The waiting rhythm becomes the new running rhythm.
- To cancel the convert operation before a shock is delivered, press the convert key again, or press the key of the running rhythm. The convert operation cancels automatically after two minutes if a shock is not delivered.
- New Simulator Symbio unit includes Battery and Operators Manual, for use in Training on all Zoll Defibrillators including the R Series, X Series, M Series, and E Series models.
Master Medical Equipment is happy to help with any questions that you may have. Have a question about servicing this device? Call ReNew Biomedical at 866-525-1618 and see what service options are available to you.